S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blood Letting

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Blood Letting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:34 pm

*Sweets takes the bag*I dont normally use it to make a shovel. I cant die, can feel god awful loads of pain, but dying, not so much. Typically i reabsorb the weapon too.
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:36 pm

"Best way, as painful as it sounds, consumption for reabsorbing"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:40 pm

*Sweets cracks his neck*So,whats the deal here.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:44 pm

"... I settled here for three months, got to know everyone. It was okay... Then Roaches had to fuck it up..." She sighs as she walks over to the town hall, pulling out a few smaller bodies. "Don't eat these okay?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:45 pm

...Children...or midgets, the former pisses me off more. Has the situation been dealt with?
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:48 pm

"Children... The Roaches killed everyone..." She no longer has a smirk, "I killed as many as possible, but they had a jeep. I don't know how the fuck they got it..." She moves the collar of her shirt to show a bandage soaked with blood.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:49 pm

*Sweets inhales then lets it out slowly.*you have my word, and my men. I will give you a squad of reapers and a helicopter to make these men pay.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:51 pm

"Don't need a chopper. Got my bike in the back. And roaches just replenish like... roaches..."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:52 pm

I've dealt with roaches, and wiped out a few other raider gangs like them. You send them a message by carving it into the skull of their local leader.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:01 pm

She nods. "Yeah, reaper of the raiders. You know they call you that shit right?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:02 pm

Among many other names. Bastard gets thrown around alot. *Sweets catches the radio call*Looks like you got a call coming in.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:04 pm

"Hm? Who from?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:04 pm

My memory is fuzzy, but Zor. That was Zors voice.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:11 pm

"Ugh... Okay..."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:12 pm

I'll be joining you for this, I'd like to see the guy. *Sweets removes his bike from the buggy nodding to kat*Take this stuff back to Whitney, I'll meet with you later.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:17 pm

She nods, "Take care of yourself?
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:18 pm

*Sweets hops on his Bike*Alright, lead the way.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:23 pm

"No, I know the guy, not his location..."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:23 pm

I'll assume hes at the federation base, follow me.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:26 pm

"Federation?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:27 pm

I'll explain later, just move.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:55 am

*Whilst Saya walked out of the shop front to give Sweets the dead bodies, B stayed inside packing up all the water bottles he threw on the counter earlier for the road. B never liked taking from the dead, but he has to keep his birds hydrated some how. B shivered at the memories of coming up to the town right as the Roaches left. 'They where only land pirates, right?' he thought at the time. 'They wouldn't actually kill people for fun...' he thought. Those ugly bitches just left the dead lying around. They didn't eve have the decency of picking up after themselves!*
*B spat lifted his mask long enough for him to spit on the ground. Just that thought was enough to put a bad taste in his mouth. Despicable...*
*As he packed up on snack food, he over heard snip-its of the conversation out side. That voice... that's the 'Sweet' guy that runs this 'Federation' putting scary things all in one place. Competitor of VonKraft's from long ago... maybe he'll buy he SCP...*
"I made specific lacerations and sorted the parts by nutrition, but blood might be a different matter..." *Was that what Saya was doing? B thinks as he leans back against the shop wall. B thought she was getting the blood for transfusions and organ transfers. B didn't know what else she'd need to chop up dead bodies for. B takes a peak out of the broken window and watches Sweets guzzle down the bottle B had drained water from just minutes earlier for Saya to use.*
*B sneaks into the back past the sparsely stocked shelves and into the managers 'security room.' One camera set up behind the counter that constantly records and which the previous owner possibly checked only when things went missing. B jumps onto the previous owner's computer and logs in with the conveniently placed log in information taped to the underside of the keyboard. 'Plebs.' He finds the camera videos easily and scrolls down to it's current recording.*
[Vid-4-03-99-12:30-543]
*The program saves everything by the hour and saves it to the sky drive, where another program runs through and scans for anything fishy going on, like shoplifting and co-worker theft. 'Business owner 101, published by probably Microsoft, summer of 3082...ish... Let see where this program can give me...' B backs up the vid to just after the roaches dragged the poor shop keep and her family out into the street... None of them where apart of the people Saya chop up and sold like cattle to these ungodly cannibals... Time: 12:02:56*
*B changes the settings so this last video doesn't go straight to the sky drive, and deletes everything between 12:04:00 and 12:56:28, the current time. B manually uploads the merciless Roaches attack to the sky drive and the Raider Reports Site his friend started. Everyone who wants to travel the wastes without being killed now checks this site, or downloads the app B helped write, before the big trip.*
*B plugs in his own program (aka Virus) into the computer and erases every trace of him and Says from history, along with turning the computer into another internet hub for the stronger than ever 'E-Servers.' Once downloaded, B unplugs the monitor and tapes over any glowing lights coming from the tower. B prides himself on his ability to cover up his tracks. Kept him hidden from this mess for at least 5 years.*
*B sighs and decides to leave through the back where his own motorcycle hides. He jumps on and rides away from the town to his new 'secret base' hoping that the bug he replaced on Saya's motorcycle will hold better this time.*
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:58 am

"B! Are we going? You done looking through Keliah's shop?"
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:59 am

*is gone*
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 1:03 am

She's quiet for a second. She punts a rock so hard it hits the top of a house. She picks up the shovel. "Sweets, I'll catch up... I gotta honor the dead..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Letting
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.C.P.R :: Locations :: The Wastes-
Jump to: