S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blood Letting

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Blood Letting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:34 am

B pulls his gloves up his arms a bit for security sake, and picks up the legs of the dead body Saya is carrying.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:41 am

"The people who lived here were nice... They kept to themselves... They had kids... I haven't seen kids in ages." She sighs, leading them to the coolers in the back of the market.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 7:49 am

*Sweets rides up to town circling it, he sees Saya and B by the coolers, he pulls up to them getting out.* afternoon.
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 7:56 am

Kat comes out and follows you (gimme a brake I fell asleep and been inactive let the conTinuty slide this once )
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:01 am

(Alright, sorry bout that aimus)*Sweets looks at kat* ...you might not want to see what happens here cat! just letting you know...
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:03 am

" i dont care I can hadle it " kat tries to look brave
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:12 am

Alright, but after this take the buggy to Whitney and tell her it's a payment for the motor cycle. *sweets offers a .44 with chromed slide and the name Jackson S. Engraved on the side.* I figure... Figure it's safer with you.
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:15 am

" yes and it will be safe with me ...justin" kat smile softly and resives the gun and holds it and hoslters it and nods
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:17 am

*Sweets nods, he waits for his doctor and her friend to finish.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:56 pm

Saya exits the shop. When she sees Sweets amidst the carnage she puts her hands up with a slight smirk, "I Didn't do it I swear."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:35 pm

*Sweets smirks beneathe his mask,* a lot of fun here, shame I wasn't invited.*sweets nods to the coolers* I assume my rations are in there then, what would you like for payment, repairs, or ammunition
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:30 pm

"Ammo, a map and a shovel will be just fine," Saya says. She lugs one of the larger coolers out of the shop.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:39 pm

*Sweets grabs an ammo crate from the buggy* whatcha need, I got 9 mil, .556, .357, .308, and if you're adventurous I have hand grenades. I can also repair rifles and pistols as need be.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:53 pm

*Sweets notices a bird flying with a message attached to it.* when did we go back to carrier pigeons.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:29 pm

*The small, fluffy bird lands on the windowsill of the shop, it pecks the window and cocks it head to the side. Its eyes go directly to Sweets as it holds out its left leg*
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:29 pm

".308 will be fine... What is that?" She looks at the bird.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:37 pm

*sweets takes the message doling out the ammo.* I'll need another body if you want a shovel.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:15 pm

"It's fine. The shovel was going to be more of a luxury. Hey, do you want the blood too?" She says popping out and coming back with another cooler. "I made specific lacerations and sorted the parts by nutrition, but blood might be a different matter."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:19 pm

*Sweets takes it gulping it down*Really i need to blood for weaponry. *Sweets holds out his hand, an iron pole with an anchor curve at the end forming, followed by bone forming over it to make a shovel.*
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:23 pm

"Heh, isn't that through causing constant lacerations to yourself, and your body overcompensates? Interesting..." She smiles. "That's gotta be hell on your body, doesn't it..."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:26 pm

No, hypergeneration of tissue is numbed, and the blood i drank will replace the iron lost. Otherwise i just cant do it if i don't have any spare material, i can carry enough for one whole copy of myself.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:29 pm

*The message on from the bird is scribbled on a piece of clean white paper, the hand writing is obviously VonKrafts. It reads the following:

The hacker's gotten too cocky for my taste, keep and eye on him.
-Herald. *
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:29 pm

"I see..." She bangs a hand on one side of the shovel, "And it's skeletonized to preserve iron... smart, If you put all your iron into this then you would flop on the spot..."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:30 pm

The pole is hollow. I do this when in need of impromptu silent weapons.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:33 pm

"Just be really careful," She walks over and puts a hand to his neck, feeling his pulse. "Something like this had ought to be a stretch for all the blood you have. Use it a little more sparingly..." She takes out a bottle of O negative and passes it to him. "Doctors orders," She smirks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Letting
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.C.P.R :: Locations :: The Wastes-
Jump to: