S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blood Letting

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

Blood Letting Empty
PostSubject: Blood Letting   Blood Letting I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:39 pm

Saya kneels next to a young 14 year-old girl, pressing her index and middle finger to her wrist to check for a pulse. Finding nothing, she stands up and closes her eyes. She takes the rifle slung around the girls shoulders and picks through her bag for ammunition. She loads the gun and puts any spares in her own leather bag. She sighs. She stands up and looks to the rest of the decimated town. She had been watching over it for a couple of months. Making friends with the locals and doing her best to keep the people healthy.
Roaches had swarmed over the small town, killing the men, taking the women and burning the elderly. The children tried to fight, the roaches didn’t like that. Puellae was lucky enough to have been shot in the chest, and not beaten. Saya wasn’t a fighter really, she was a doctor. She couldn’t exactly treat her patients when they were being executed on the spot. She takes her bag and brings it with her into the small shop to count what’s left of her supplies after the skirmish.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Blood Letting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:07 pm

Inside the shop, a short cowboy wearing a gas mask piles bottles of water on the counter in an annoyed rushed manner. "You have 5 seconds to tell me where your nearest computer is, or I swear to god I will return all these water bottles and leave you broke!" B yells through his gas mask at where he presumes a shop keeper would be. Either in a bought of denial or stupidity, B didn't entertain the thought of the shop keep being part of the Roaches carnage.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

Blood Letting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:17 pm

Saya picks herself up. "We're closed... You can go now..." She says as she starts to close her bag. "How didn't they get you anyway? They fucking broke into the houses of families..."
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Blood Letting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:34 pm

"I hid behind an emu," the cowboy replies with a sad chuckle. "Saya..." he sighs as he puts a hand on her shoulder, "I've missed you..."
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

Blood Letting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:39 pm

She freezes. Tears start to well up in her eyes. "Missed me huh..." She punches him hard in the shoulder, "That's for making me wait for FIVE FUCKING YEARS," Her voice cracks. She's quiet for a bit before she hugs him tight. He feels her shake on him.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Blood Letting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:49 pm

B's shoves his gas mask back up into his hair, letting the cowboy had fall backwards onto the floor. She feels his face in the crook of her neck and his nose suck in her smell as he held her in his strong protecting arms. she actually feels that he's buffed up a bit in the last five years.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Blood Letting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:55 pm

"You left the ship high off your ass after me and Tsu saved you way back then. I don't know how you got past the guards way back then, but as soon as I figured out you left you went completely off the map again!"
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

Blood Letting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:02 am

"Heh heh... Looks like I won't have to protect you as much anymore..." She says shakily. "It's sort of what I do, B... The least you could have done was followed me... But it's my fault. I'm just so glad you're here" She hugs tighter.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Blood Letting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:03 am

*Sweets voice cracks through the coversation*This is haven leader calling out to the Doctor, come in doctor.
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

Blood Letting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:06 am

She lets go, picking up her radio, she wipes her eyes speedily in attempt to not let B see. "This is Doc... What do you need?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Blood Letting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:07 am

Need to know if you got some folks around you dont intend on giving, or if they dont deserve, a proper burial.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Blood Letting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:08 am

B jumps back letting out a high pitched "Eep!" In an attempt to try to regain his composure, he dusts off his poncho and coughs in his hand. While she talks on the radio, B picks his hat back up and puts his gas mask back on.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

Blood Letting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:12 am

"It's a radio, B. I expected you to be less jittery with your tech," She smirks. She talks into the radio, "There are three that I'd be happy to give, hope you don't mind head shots. Otherwise, everyone deserves a burial..."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Blood Letting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:20 am

that will do, keep them cold for me i you can, ill come by soon for them. Haven leader signing out.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

Blood Letting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:22 am

She pockets her radio then turns to B with a smile and a glint in her eyes, "Why you covering up?"
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Blood Letting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:38 am

"I- uh- Um- Habbit..." he replies rubbing the back of his neck with one of his thick leather gloved hands. He laughs for a moment as he settles the butterfly's in his stomach. "So..." he says as he crosses his arms and try's to lean on the side of the counter like a cool guy, but fails and catches himself with one of his elbows. "When does your shift end?"
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

Blood Letting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:42 am

"I don't own the shop, B." She starts to walk towards him, slowly. She puts a hand on the bottom of his mask and gently starts to pull it down.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Blood Letting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:49 am

Under the mask, B's face is beet red. "I-I-I-I knew that..." His body is stiff as she messes around his face. His Big blue eyes are wide. "I-I meant with the,uh, radio, and th-that stuff..."
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

Blood Letting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:57 am

"Just need to move some bodies, dry em out or freeze em, then I have the whole world," She puts a hand on his cheek, "To myself"
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Blood Letting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:11 am

B closes his eyes and pushes her back with a hand. "Look, Saya..." B takes a deep breath before continuing, it seems as his eyes are tearing up again. "I... I thought you left because you didn't want to see me. I thought you hated me this whole time, and... even though this meeting is going way better than I expected. Like, 30 times better multiplied to the positive end of the number line. I... I... it just... uh... ug... can I put my mask back on? I can't stand the smell of dead decomposing things."
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

Blood Letting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:14 am

She gives him a faux frown as she helps him put on the mask. "You were never that fun, B" She teases.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Blood Letting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:21 am

"You can't see it right now but I'm sticking my young out at you," he replies with a huff. "So, is this what you've been doing these past five years?"
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

Blood Letting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:23 am

She's quiet for a bit. "Yeah. I've been trying to be a doctor all around. Worked until this morning too... Do you wanna help me make a man pile?"
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Blood Letting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:27 am

"Have all your cases ended up like this?" He gestures around, his speech and movements laced with disgust.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

Blood Letting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:29 am

"... I liked this town..." She says as she opens the door. She picks up one of the roaches and carries her over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blood Letting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Letting   Blood Letting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Letting
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.C.P.R :: Locations :: The Wastes-
Jump to: