S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)

Go down 
+3
Aimus#000
The Greene family
NekoReincarnate
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:55 pm

*She hails for another beer and passes it to B*
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:08 pm

He brightens up,"Thanks." Sips
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:15 pm

No problem. *The Bartender comes to her, a scowl on his face*
You do realize you made quite the tab. 4 beers will cost a kid like you more than her "Allowance"
*She reaches into her pocket, taking out an ornate broach and placing it on the table* It's 12 Karat so it's not worth a lot, but it's worth 5 more drinks.
Stole it from who?
A thief, so it's even. Roaches brag way too much.
And still don't pay...
At least I am... *looks to B as the bartender grumbles and leaves the group* So, you in a bar. Do you usually drink?
Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 3 22135-a
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:24 pm

B makes a sour face as he sips the bear.
Coughs "No. Ahk- Not really,"
B gets his breath back. His eyes drift to the broach. He picks it up and examines it. "Hm..."
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:27 pm

What? Seem familiar? *She laughs at Omni Drinking* Never told me you were a newbie to alcohol.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:54 pm

"Heh, it never came up," B says, successfully taking another sip without coughing. B puts the broach down, "Kinda, looks like something my Aunt woud wear,"
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:56 pm

*She grins at him* Well, your gaining tolerance. You still have an aunt?
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:10 pm

"I think so. I haven't called them in a while," He says smiling at the broach.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:18 pm

Must be nice to have family... I guess... *She stirs her beer with her finger before taking another drink*
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:21 pm

"Yeah, their great..." Sips beer, "Annoying, but great."
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:25 pm

Funny. Where the hell are you from where you can still have a full, functioning family? *You hear a difference in her tone, but she seems to be keeping a smile on her face*
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:35 pm

He notices her tone change. "Hu? It sounds like family is a touchy subject for you."
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:43 pm

Eh, who needs 'em... They're just people, like everyone else, right? *She says with a convincing smile but fake*
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:58 pm

"Uh... not really..." B takes a sip of his beer and goes quite.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:59 pm

*She drinks and asks for another. After another couple, her head is in her hands* Ugh... Funny, I usually have a resistance to this shit...
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:05 am

"How many did you have before I showed up?" B just finished his second beer and is debating on whether to he wants a third one or not.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:07 am

Only two... that's why this doesn't make sense... I-I'm usually fine... four isn't enough to... make me... *She stands up, placing the broach and some extra silver jewelry on the table as payment before standing and walking out of the bar*
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:13 am

"Uh oh..." B follows closely. "Come on Saya. Let's go. Your drunk."
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:14 am

It's not that... I'd know... *She staggers forward, averting her gaze from B, putting a hand over the side of her face*
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:29 am

He rolls his eyes at her then wraps his arm around her waist. "My good for nothin bird walked back to the barn while I was playing lawyer earlier so we're gonna have to walk. At least we're only two blocks away."
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:35 am

I-I'm fine. *She walks ahead a bit faster, trying to make distance with Omni* I'm not completely drunk... I can drive my chopper to the prison... or... or...
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:37 am

B lets her walk ahead. "Yeah, there's no way I'm letting you drive in this state."
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:39 am

What can you do to stop me... I got a revolver in each holster, a knife and I think you're unarmed... I do what I want...
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:40 am

"But I got your keys."
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:41 am

*She stops in her tracks. She doesn't face him* Can I have 'em back?... I need to go home...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next