S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)

Go down 
+3
Aimus#000
The Greene family
NekoReincarnate
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) Empty
PostSubject: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 11:48 pm

*Saya enters the bar. Looking around at the collection of bandits, thieves, raiders and commoners sharing the same alcoholic drinks and overpriced gruel. She takes a seat on a rickety stool, leaning her head on one of her hands and hailing the bartender*
Would you look at that? It's the girl who plays doctor. *The bartender says with a smirk*
Would you look at that? A middle aged prat who likes to pretend they have a social stand point. Something smooth and cheap.
It's one or the other kid, we aren't fucking miracle workers.
A beer, that okay?
*He sighs, sliding her a cold one*
Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) Metro_2033_29
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:18 pm

*Jebediah walks in tired*
the usual Mr. Mayor?
make it a double.
*puts two bottles of whiskey in front of him*
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:49 pm

eight walks in the bar i need some booze plain old beer for me
you new here arent you ?
yhea so
nothing beer comming right up
8 sits down next to jebediahyou the mayor of this great town?
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:11 pm

*Watches from a distance, taking small sips. She talks to herself* Well... Old Jeb is out on the town huh...
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:14 pm

Jebidiah: that's right...
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:16 pm

*She shrugs, Scooting to Jebidiah's table* Hey Man...
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:25 pm

Jebidiah: hello Saya, been a while...
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:30 pm

Definitely... Sorry for disappearing... I heard everything that has been happening through the grapevine... But it's been a long time since I've been here in person... *She looks down into her drink*
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:42 pm

Hey I don't know who you are but I can tell that you shouldn't be felling bad it is not Good for you personality
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:47 pm

Good for personality? How would you know?... *She glares at him, sipping more and hailing for another*
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:51 pm

"Intuition"8 extends his arm to shake says hand ," the name is 8 nice to meet you
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:53 pm

NekoReincarnate wrote:
Definitely... Sorry for disappearing... I heard everything that has been happening through the grapevine... But it's been a long time since I've been here in person... *She looks down into her drink*
I'm the one who should be sorry, making deals with that lizard fella Voncrap or whatever his name was. *turns to 8* and you,so your that feller 8 I heard from my advisor Sirus, still lookin for your clone kid?
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:01 pm

Yes I am still looking for her ,I have found nothing after this I may just go to the SCP foundation . that Is the last place I want to look for her because Ill get a shot to the face by captain Sweets
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:05 pm

may I'll go too been awhile since I got out, could use the fresh air
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:10 pm

Sure. But shouldn't be doing mayor things than having adventures
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:13 pm

Hey, it's in the interest of his people. *Drinks more* If anything, it's his job. *She has a familiar smirk*

Last edited by NekoReincarnate on Thu May 23, 2013 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:16 pm

Hey just Pointing something out that seemed official to me and had concernes about Ms..
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:17 pm

Just Saya. *She raises her glass as if greeting him*
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:20 pm

Preety name
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:28 pm

Don't try boy *She glares at him* You won't get far. Take a picture, it lasts longer. *She drinks more*
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:31 pm

I only said your name was preety I am not tring to flirt with you if that is what you thought
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:33 pm

One thing usually leads to another. Considering I'm one of the last girls on earth with a full head of hair... Yeah...
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:38 pm

Jebidiah: *chuckles* you haven't changed a bit, still a scrappy little kitty as always...
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:41 pm

*She sticks her tongue out at Jeb then joins in laughing* Yeah...
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:41 pm

Could you help me find this girl 8 shows saya and jebediha a picture of a teenage girl with short orange hair
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next