S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uncharted Coordinates

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

Uncharted Coordinates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:29 am

"Kids can be precious, treasure them well" he starts walking away after putting away his knife " one question for you Zor was it?"
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:31 am

Ask away.
Graaaaandpa please!
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:32 am

"My name is Tsuna-Ni i am looking for the men who put the contract out on the men who killed my Masters, daughter the only one i have ever take care of" he looks Zor in the eyes "i need information if you have any say so now"
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:42 am

I've only arrived here two days ago; I can't help you sorry.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:43 am

"do you know any place that can?" he asks with a serous face one eye still on the tin man
Back to top Go down
Overwatch Omega

Overwatch Omega

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:43 am

Sits back relaxing slightly. "..." Omega wonders if he can trust these people and if any how much.
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:45 am

No.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:49 am

He sighs "So i am at a dead end........ again......" he sighs and throws a small knife at Omega's feet "this is even better than your knife, your over compensating to much"
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:51 am

Come on little one. *,I begin walking forward*
Don't call me that! *she chases after me*
Back to top Go down
Overwatch Omega

Overwatch Omega

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:52 am

"I'm not the one running around like a guy who needs anger management classes because he's pissed off he as a microscopic dick" Omega retorted with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:53 am

"One last thing Zor, Know any place i can get some work?" he asks sullenly knowing he was flat broke " I am neither good nor bad, i free lance for money if it pays right"
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:55 am

*I look over my shoulder* I heard a broadcast not to long ago; find Anubus industries they're hiring.
Back to top Go down
Overwatch Omega

Overwatch Omega

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:58 am

"I'll head there too. Bandit attacks? Extermination of their camp?"
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:59 am

Not sure I've only just returned to these lands.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:59 am

he nods softly "thank you Zor, and for the little girl" he throws a little stuffed bear out of his bag " Enjoy it little one" he smiles lightly
Back to top Go down
Overwatch Omega

Overwatch Omega

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:00 am

"Who keeps teddy bears on them?" He asks inquiringly.
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:02 am

I'm sure sure she will. *I give a small smile catching the bear and giving it to Whitney*
Thanks mister...

Last edited by Zorua on Sat May 18, 2013 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:02 am

"Someone with a lot of regrets and none of our damn business" he says pissed off, and starts walking away slowly head down
Back to top Go down
Overwatch Omega

Overwatch Omega

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:05 am

"..." Omega walks up to Tsuni. "Hey... Listen sorry I couldn't help you out and tride to kill you man."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:41 am

"Sorry for randomly trying to kill you, i guess" he says and walks toward annubis.
Back to top Go down
[Generic Raiders]

[Generic Raiders]

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:21 pm

The Valkyries are stalking a horde of wild rats, the size of small pigs. All clad in beige cargo pants, black T-shirts and brown leather jackets, one of the five in this hunting group takes aim for one of the rats using her rifle. Taking a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:23 pm

*my llama and I come speeding up behind the Valkeries, I'm clutching the fur of its neck* I REALLY SHOULDVE FOUND SOME ROPE BEFORE I DID THIS!
Back to top Go down
[Generic Raiders]

[Generic Raiders]

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:27 pm

*The valkyries duck, the one aiming mis-shoots, making the rats scatter. She growls in anger. All of them stand up enraged*THE FUCK WAS THAT!? *The others look at him, silent, calm and collected* What do you want? Vault dweller.
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:30 pm

*I pull back on the llama's Neck fur giving a whoa; the animal gives a sudden stop, looking up at the women in front of me* You guys wouldn't happen to have reigns, or rope?
Back to top Go down
[Generic Raiders]

[Generic Raiders]

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:34 pm

LIKE HELL WE WOULD! YOU STOLE OU-
Quiet Delphine... *One says to the enraged teenager. The one who seems to be the leader, turns to zorua* We indeed are in possession of rope... However, to compensate, you must bring us 5 rats... or the equivalent to them in your rations... agreed?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uncharted Coordinates
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next