S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uncharted Coordinates

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Overwatch Omega

Overwatch Omega

Uncharted Coordinates Empty
PostSubject: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:08 pm

Omega marched through the desert heat on his way back to a remote village in the Nevada Wastes. His goal was to acquire another contract and check in with a distant settlement. Omega sat down on his haunches and pulled out to take a swig from his canteen when he noticed a strange man approaching him.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:14 pm

As the stranger approaches closer he stop about 100 yards of him. As a few minutes passes he yells to him " I need information or get out of my way if you stay their you die" as he gets ready to fight, knowing his life of acceptance from his master may begin finally " Spill it who put the hit out on my masters daughter?"
Back to top Go down
Overwatch Omega

Overwatch Omega

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:21 pm

"I'm sorry but I don't even know of who you speak. As for me moving, I am merely taking a rest here. You do realize there is a lot of wasteland and you can just walk by right?" Omega wondered why this man orders him around and asks him questions as if he is supposed to know the answer.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:25 pm

" you'r hindering me" he says as he drops is coat " i will kill those who hinder me " he gets into a fighting stance "shall we begin tin man?" as his conviction is set that he is truly hiding what he wants as he trusts no one completely, and that the rocks would stop the bullets
Back to top Go down
Overwatch Omega

Overwatch Omega

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:30 pm

"You want to fight me because I cannot answer a question that has no answer? You are surely insane. This is your one and only chance," Omega shoulders his rifle and aims it at the deranged traveler with precision, "please don't make me spill your blood."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:37 pm

He dashes for cover faster than he can move his rifle " this should be interesting he picks up a rock and throws it at him blindly as he gets ready to make a second run "tin man catch" he mocks him thourghly
Back to top Go down
Overwatch Omega

Overwatch Omega

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:19 am

Knowing better than to take the bait Omega focuses his aim, looking for his target or any signs of movement "Just back away!"
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:46 am

"um no" he says nonchalantly as he makes a fast dash faster then he can take his shot " you wont be able to get me you know that right?" as he throws another rock and moves up again " we can play this game all night long" he says in a provocative voice
Back to top Go down
Overwatch Omega

Overwatch Omega

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:55 am

Omega waits for his shot applying four out of the five pounds required to pull the trigger to end this madman as soon as he moves out of cover "Last chance!"
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:57 am

he knows where the barrel is of the gun, and throws a small rock into and then does a straight sprint toward him knowing the rock landed in it as Tsuna-Ni gets closer he draws a knife with a smile and gets ready to strike him in any second to see the tin mans response.
Back to top Go down
Overwatch Omega

Overwatch Omega

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:00 am

Omega throws his rifle down and draws his gun firing two rounds off at the insane mans chest.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:01 am

He shifts to the left and the bullets miss him completely as he gets close he puts the knife up to the tin mans neck and steps in " another move your throat is slit think about that" he pauses and thinks to him self " now tell me what i want to know" he says pissed off " I told you hinder me and die"
Back to top Go down
Overwatch Omega

Overwatch Omega

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:03 am

Grins and looks down at the mans thigh and more precisely the knife pressed to his femoral artery. "You think i didn't expect you to get up close and personal?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:05 am

"Very perceptive fora dead man" he presses the knife slightly harder " Tell me what you know NOW!!!!!!!" he starts demanding at him
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:08 am

*a shot is fired missing Omega by inches*
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:09 am

*a shot is fired missing Omega by inches*
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:11 am

"Who's there?" he jumps a good distance back " Show yours self NOW!!! " hes getting angry for everyone seems to be hindering him today " if you dont i will hunt you down and kill everyone close to you"
Back to top Go down
Overwatch Omega

Overwatch Omega

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:14 am

Rolls away from the man with his pistol pointed towards the origin of the shot, the knife ready to respond to any attack from the crazed man. "So you didn't bring backup with a terrible shot?"
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:17 am

That was a warning shot... *I lower my cane* today has been a long day.
*Whitney is hiding behind my leg*
Back to top Go down
Overwatch Omega

Overwatch Omega

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:19 am

"Your telling me." Tenses up, not liking the idea of this Mexican standoff the appears to have formed. "Mind introducing yourself or are you going to try to murder me too?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:21 am

"Sounds like the first okay words out of your fucking mouth" he lowers his knife to his side but not lowering his guard " What is your name and what do you want out of us?"
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:22 am

Names Zor... And I've had a long day, I'd rather not take a detour. *I lower my cane*
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:23 am

"And i say the same" he says annoyed " how long have you been there if you don't mind me asking?" he says sitting down and waiting for a response
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:27 am

*I shrug* Sometime after the fight started...
Grandpa can we hurry back to base, I don't like being out in the wastes when I'm like this.
Back to top Go down
Overwatch Omega

Overwatch Omega

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:27 am

He lowers his weapons but still grips them tightly ready for a betrayal. "Excuse me if I don't trust the man who charged me down with a knife and a complete mystery man who likes to take potshots at me but I'm curious as to the purpose of not killing us also."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Coordinates   Uncharted Coordinates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uncharted Coordinates
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next