S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bounty hunting Jobs.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Bounty hunting Jobs. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:42 pm

*Sweets fires blowing the brains of the would be attacker into the dust.
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
[Generic Raiders]

[Generic Raiders]

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:44 pm

*The rest of the Roaches suddenly scatter, looking around the area to find the sniper. One of the remaining twelve look up at Sweets, pointing at his direction and screaming* Der is a snipa-
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:46 pm

*Sweets gets a twisted grin and fires itting through the raiders finger through the arm and out of his shoulder then finishing him off*
Back to top Go down
...Alice...

...Alice...

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:47 pm

*She suddenly gets to her feet, stabbing through a raider's back using a small knife and twisting, she pulls it out. She makes elegant and orchestrated movements at the rest of the group. A deadly dance as she stabs another neck in a beautiful pose*
Back to top Go down
[Generic Raiders]

[Generic Raiders]

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:49 pm

*They split up, five of them rushing up the hill towards sweets. The other four watch their comrade fall down on the ground and start opening fire at her. One taking out a knife and running at her*
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:51 pm

*Sweets laughs to himself pulling an ax from inside his cloak*Been so long since I've been out to play.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:53 pm

*one of the raiders running down hill gets tripped by a shovel handle*
Back to top Go down
...Alice...

...Alice...

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:54 pm

*Alice puts the one of the raiders in front of her, using him as a meat shield* Is that all the infamous roaches have to offer? This is merely child's play *She is shot in the leg. She falls to the floor, taking the combat knife from the raider and throwing it into another's throat*
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:56 pm

*Sweets begins Attacking with wild fury chopping, with means of letting them die slowly from the wounds.
Back to top Go down
[Generic Raiders]

[Generic Raiders]

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:57 pm

*The one that falls to the sand quickly rolls upright*Aw right, which muthafucka tripped me?
*The group of four men flinch. One stays behind, attempting to shoot at Sweets while the others take out machettes. They don't have any resistance though as they are hacked at by sweets. The last one runs*
*The other two close in on Alice* Hey... Maybe we can keep her as a toy...
Back to top Go down
...Alice...

...Alice...

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:59 pm

*She glares at them, taking the musket of one of the fallen raiders and shooting one in the head. She throws the gun at the other and hides behind the corpse*
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:00 pm

*Snoring can be heard for near the shovel*
Back to top Go down
[Generic Raiders]

[Generic Raiders]

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:02 pm

The tripped raider suddenly starts beating the area around the shovel with the butt of his musket
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:04 pm

*Sweets pulls his revolver firing blindly, but manages to get the bullet through the jugular Vein of Hearts last man standing.
Back to top Go down
[Generic Raiders]

[Generic Raiders]

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:06 pm

*The Raider falls to the floor, bleeding out. The last raider is just beating the sand STILL with the rifle, not noticing A THING.
Back to top Go down
...Alice...

...Alice...

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:07 pm

*Alice gets to her feet, pushing off the dead raider, her leg fully healed* Immortal... I believe the item is inside the jeep....
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:08 pm

*Sweets sighs Alpha back in control holstering his guns and he walks over to Hearts*So, that went well. *he nods getting up looking through the jeep*Mind telling me what this things in, or what it is?
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:09 pm

*the shovel's owner, an old bearded man in an worn italian suit wakes up upbrutly* Snork! whowhatwhenwherewhy? oh it's just a dead roach...
Back to top Go down
[Generic Raiders]

[Generic Raiders]

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:10 pm

Um... I'm not dead gramps...
Back to top Go down
...Alice...

...Alice...

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:11 pm

I have no reason to disclose such information... Just like old times, is it not? *She enters the jeepney. She leaves with a large wooden box that's heavy and passes the box to him*
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:12 pm

I don't trust him, and I don't see why you do, if anything, what happened with the hand, thats what I fight back, hes letting it control.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:13 pm

[Generic Raiders] wrote:
*as soon as he says this a shotgun slug goes through his head* you are know! that for disturbing an old man's nap!
Back to top Go down
[Generic Raiders]

[Generic Raiders]

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:15 pm

The Greene family wrote:
[Generic Raiders] wrote:
*as soon as he says this a shotgun slug goes through his head* you are know! that for disturbing an old man's nap!
(100 NEKO POINTS. Btw, cadaver called me to do this Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
...Alice...

...Alice...

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:28 pm

... Hatter assigned me to protect him... To assist him... *She walks to the front of the jeep and takes out the blade. She glares at him* I am honoring his memory in my actions... *She sheaths her sword*
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:30 pm

*Sweets sighs*You have to know when it is a dishonor to assist him, and I just hope you can protect him from himself. *Sweets leaves with her going back to Anubis industries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bounty hunting Jobs.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.C.P.R :: Locations :: The Wastes-
Jump to: