S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bounty hunting Jobs.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Bounty hunting Jobs. Empty
PostSubject: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:20 pm

*Sweets rides looking for the fake Wondertainment.
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:23 pm

*The fake Wondertainment's base is made inside a large toy factory, which has been completely abandoned. A few guards stand out front with uzi's, but nothing too big technology wise. In the center of the warehouse is a large room with a throne made from melted Wonder-bots and robo-buddies*
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:24 pm

*Sweets pulls his scoped magnum dispacthing the guards from a distance before loading a clip of explosive rounds into his .44*
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:26 pm

*The guards fall quickly, and the doors to the warehouse open with a squeak as a pair of rusty Wonder-bot's look to the ride Sweet's is on and open fire with a pair of high caliber machine guns*
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:27 pm

*the bird moves at his speeds dodging the bullets its talons ripping them apart.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:29 pm

*The bots fall quickly, but clip the bird's wings with a few round before shutting down. Suddenly a voice comes over the still working intercom of the factory*

A visitor? Well well, come in little boy. Welcome to Dr. Wondertainment's Funtime Factory!
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:31 pm

*Sweets dismounts the bird activating the Chameleon cloth. He moves forward
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:34 pm

*The sounds of a merry-go-round slow fills the air of the factory, the music getting slower and more disturbing as Sweets presses on. In a few moment, Sweets sees a large man on a throne of metal, his mustache twisted as his body. He's legless and only the bones of his fingers remain*

Hello there... Welcome to my factory.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:39 pm

*Sweets remains invisible, his breath silent as he waits, just to play mind games with the twisted man.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:41 pm

*The man smiles, pressing a button on his throne. The throne soon stands on six rusty, spider-like legs and moves around the room quickly as if searching for it's prey*
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:43 pm

*Sweets moves calmly, the bird hidden in the other room nursing itself, he acts as the hunter,letting the prey think itself to be the one incontrol
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:45 pm

Here kitty kitty kitty kitty... *The man looks around the room, sweat dripping from his bow as he presses another button. This one brings a small turret out of the side of his chair, which he begins to unload as his chair moves around*
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:46 pm

*Sweets has moved to the side opposite the gun and when it runs dry of ammo sweets pulls his non exploding .44*Meow. *he fires through the side of the mans head.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:48 pm

*The bullet passes through and the chair runs into a wall, crushing the rest of the man aside from his right hand. The hand falls to the floor, a trophy to be shown to all*
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:49 pm

*Sweets bags it getting to the bird*Think you can move, or am I haveing wings? *It looks at him then sit for him to mount it before they ride back*
Back to top Go down
[Generic Raiders]

[Generic Raiders]

PostSubject: The Carepackage   Bounty hunting Jobs. I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:22 pm

www(Dot)youtube(dot)com/watch?v=WxeI28S-184 (Watch the video in the background for full effect) *This song blares from the impromptu jeepney. Inside, the sounds of testosterone fueled "Wooop"ing and jokes resonate from the inside of the lightly armored walls. At the back, there are two gunman, their feet hanging from the open back. There are no windows but large metal slits on the sides and front to look through*
Back to top Go down
...Alice...

...Alice...

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:25 pm

*She is on a nearby hill, looking at the sight in disgust* Simpletons... Are you ready Immortal?
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:26 pm

Yeah, I'm ready. *Sweets laods a clip of High Explosive ammuntion in his .44's* You believe in Ladies first?
Back to top Go down
...Alice...

...Alice...

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:29 pm

Doctor J Sweets wrote:
Yeah, I'm ready. *Sweets laods a clip of High Explosive ammuntion in his .44's* You believe in Ladies first?
*She rolls her eyes, standing up. She walks in-front of the Raider truck on the road, her hand on the rapier she has used for so long. The car is speeding towards her*
Back to top Go down
[Generic Raiders]

[Generic Raiders]

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:30 pm

The car takes no regard in her, speeding full speed towards her frail looking body
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:30 pm

*Sweets Raises an eyebrow and watches, figuring it will be good.
Back to top Go down
...Alice...

...Alice...

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:34 pm

*She draws her rapier, pointing it straight ahead. You see a glimpse of a smirk before she jumps in the air, getting hit by the Jeepney, the sword going through the metal front. She is still on it, her feet on the front of the car as if she's riding it and continuing to keep the blade in the front*
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:37 pm

**Sweets takes out his scoped revolver deciding to make quick work of the Passengers
Back to top Go down
[Generic Raiders]

[Generic Raiders]

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:37 pm

*The music comes to a stop as the jeep goes to a screeching halt, and falling over to it's side. Alice is thrown off of it, the sword still on the front, she is launched from it and tumbles onto the floor. The roaches start leaving, brandishing Old style flint lock muskets and rushing to the body* This Bitch huh... Fuck her up! *One guard raises his rifle and is about to beat Alice*
Back to top Go down
...Alice...

...Alice...

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:39 pm

*Alice's body remains limp*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunting Jobs.   Bounty hunting Jobs. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bounty hunting Jobs.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.C.P.R :: Locations :: The Wastes-
Jump to: