S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The yard and Security wall.

Go down 
+8
Mozy XII
Legion
The Greene family
Zorua
Herald VonKraft
Aimus#000
Andrew Corvinus
Doctor J Sweets
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Legion

Legion

The yard and Security wall.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:44 pm

I'm sorry but I not leaving till I see that young man understand so either open the gate or I rip it open got it?I'm done being nice now so just do it besides i'm trying to keep master Lucian from get dragged into unwanted conflict.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:47 pm

*Sweets looks at her*You rip that fence off, And I will not let you off easy, *Sweets eyes turn yellow and reptilian,*You can wait on the fucking hill for whoever your looking for but you arent coming inside.
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:49 pm

Then go find him I believe he has a injured left arm and cybernetic eyes if that will help.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:50 pm

I'm nobodies delivery, messenger, or whipping boy. I said wait on the fucking hill, go wait on the fucking hill.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:58 pm

*looking at the gate studying it*Well I'm going to come in now thank you.*she flips her wrist and a plasma blade comes out and she cuts through the gate and walks up to Sweets in the time that it takes him to blink*Now please take me to him.*the guards behind her run up to cover her*
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:59 pm

*Sweets looks at her*Kiss my ass, and get off my lawn *Sweets snaps a finger the Automated defenses begin raining down fire on her and her group.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:08 am

*she jumps back and the guards get in front of her shielding her*Please lets not get violent and just get the boy Andrew?*She use her speed to get to the wall of the base and enters the door frame staying out the line of fire*
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:10 am

I said you can wait for him yourself *Sweets pulls a lever from a pannel on the wall the door knobs rigged with lahal voltage,* I ain't about to give up one of my own men to you, no matter what the dumb ass did.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:13 am

*Stopping from touching the door she turns to Sweets*I just want to talk to him and that's all with you to as well.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:15 am

And I said no, learn some fucking hearing skills. I told you to wait for him, and wait for him you shall.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:19 am

Fine then you might want to make sure he is still alive he did take a nasty beating?*she walks out the base as the guards shield her*
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:21 am

*Sweet begins repairing the fence*God damn it Andrew
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:26 am

*looking back at Sweets smiling and waving*Toddles my friendly sexy psychopath.*laughing as she walks off*
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 6:03 pm

Walking in the yard looking for Andrew Kat shouts "Andrew are you here!"
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 6:13 pm

* outside Kat and Natasha call out but then they hear a movement over by the entrance to the barracks*
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 6:19 pm

"you think it might be him " Kat looks at Natasha
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 6:21 pm

We need to check either way since Sweets isn't here.*Natasha starts to walk over*
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 6:25 pm

"Is it him " Kat says following behind Natasha a few steps behind
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 6:43 pm

*Natasha calls out*Andrew is that you.Then sees him lean forward*
Natasha is that you?*Andrew calls out in a weak voice*
*hearing Andrew Natasha runs over to him throwing her arms around him crying*God I was so worried I thought you had been killed or something.*she burrows her face into his chest*
*seeing this Andrew goes wide eyed*I..I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you like this I didn't think you would care that I was gone for a while.
Of course I was worried I don't want you getting hurt you are all I have anymore the last thing I hold dear.8she looks up a him still crying*Sorry I won't let you worry like that again I sorry.*he turns his head slightly ashamed for making Natasha cry*
*Natasha just now notices the blood that has soaked his chest and left arm*Oh my go your hurt what happened?
nothing don't worry ok I just need to get this chip to Sweets okay and I'll be good as new so don't cry anymore alright.*He says as he gently puts his right hand cupping her cheek*I be alright now you two help me up
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 6:48 pm

"uhh .. Sure thing andrew" Kat grabs one of Andrews arms And tries to lift him up
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 6:51 pm

Lets just get him in bed for now ok?*Natasha says as she wipes away some tears still coming down her face*
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 6:54 pm

"I think that is the best thing to do" Kat looks at Andrew " are you allright Andrew "
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:01 pm

I've lost a lot of blood and I can't move my left arm so no.
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:05 pm

" oh my god what the hell did you to your self "
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:09 pm

I got into a fight with what I think was one of my brother's cyborgs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The yard and Security wall.
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next