S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The yard and Security wall.

Go down 
+8
Mozy XII
Legion
The Greene family
Zorua
Herald VonKraft
Aimus#000
Andrew Corvinus
Doctor J Sweets
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

The yard and Security wall.  Empty
PostSubject: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:13 pm

*Sweets waits in his lookout tower, scanning the horizon between sketching designs for some weaponry.
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:21 pm

*a drone that Andrew is controlling floats up to the tower* Sweets all systems are back up all cells are working properly and only 12% of the base still needs repairs so I'm going to get to work on improving the defense systems now if you need me just interrupt a drone or use the intercom okay Andrew out.*the drone goes back to fixing the fence after Andrew cuts direct control off
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 8:01 pm

"Sweets ?! where are you " Kat looks for sweets from below the lookout tower
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 8:02 pm

*Sweets pokes his head out*Yo.
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 8:05 pm

"Oh there you are natasha said that you need to assing me a post and give me a room"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 8:10 pm

*Sweets sighs*Alright, you are good with machines, head over to the mechanical graveyard, sort through the junk and see what is usable. As for room, find and unoccupied bunk until we get the dorms rebuilt.
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 8:13 pm

"yes sir. and thanks for giving me a chance "
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:02 pm

*Sweets gets Vonkrafts Message n groans,*Great, gotta deal with this guy.. *Sweets sighs. Then pulls out a shortwave radio*Zor, I gotta go deal with vonkraft.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:16 pm

*Sweets tries working with his makeshift vechicle since driving up in a tank might be a bit threatening, when it refuses to start he punches the dash sitting back, the large bird creature looking at him*
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:19 pm

*A few minutes later sweets is struggling with the creature*Calm down you big bird thing, I need a lift and you're the only thing that moves that isnt too threatening right now. *The creature turns its head enough to deliver a painful piercing peck to Sweets kneecap*AGH GOD DAMN IT!
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:21 pm

The yard and Security wall.  3q2s71
(yep)

Last edited by Herald VonKraft on Fri May 17, 2013 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:21 pm

The yard and Security wall.  3q2s71
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:10 am

*in the distance a car drive up into the yard and out steps Andrew with his left side covered in blood and walks over to the entrance and leans against the wall*No I can't blackout just yet damn it.*I yell as I slowly pass out*
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:54 pm

(OOC: Sorry if I am interrupting something to do this quick scene)
*I step out by the security wall holding my large bottle of Whiskey; I watch as a car drives up with a rather large white llama in the back. A man steps out holding a clipboard*
*the man looks up at me* Are you S-
Don't call me that... how much do I owe you?
What have you got?
*I look to the bottle in my hand* Will this whiskey work?
Depends what's the vintage?
Hot damn you've got yourself a deal... *he takes the bottle from me and unloading the llama* Thank you for you pratonage! *with that he drives off*
*I climb onto the llama's back* Time to go exploring... *lightly kicking the llama it dashes forward almost knocking me off* I should've got some reigns! *we dash off base*
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 4:37 pm

Andrew Corvinus wrote:
*in the distance a car drive up into the yard and out steps Andrew with his left side covered in blood and walks over to the entrance and leans against the wall*No I can't blackout just yet damn it.*I yell as I slowly pass out*
*Xavier walks by strumming his guitar but hits a sour note upon seen Andrew on the ground* Hey... HEY BUDDY YOU ALRIGHT?
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:06 pm

*out of nowhere a ACP drives up to the main gate and a young 22 year old looking girl steps out with three robotic looking men*So this is the place the foundation hides.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:14 pm

*Sweets hears the ACP come in an he walks up*We ain't hidin.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:18 pm

Apparently you aren't that smart enough to keep your position hidden from a possible enemy either.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:20 pm

You think we fear an enemy. *Sweets stands his mask off but his cloak hiding his arsenal.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:23 pm

Well I referring to the fact you did not captilalize on your advantage now please open this gate for me if you would be so kind.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:24 pm

I'm not kind, so leave.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:28 pm

Now is that any way to talk to the people one of your members attack for no reason?*smiling a sly smile after her response*
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:30 pm

Right now we aren't fully working under one direction, what someone else did isnt my problem, and when you reach 354 you can talk how you damn well please.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:36 pm

Well I've come to see if you were a threat and get to know the locals besides the raider trash I have to deal with on a daily basis so can we please be civil?
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:38 pm

*Sweets cracks his neck*Lady, I have been disrespected, put in a coffin, thrown out a window, and had to limp back here, Civil ain't in my vocabulary right now, So Last warning, leave this base.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The yard and Security wall.    The yard and Security wall.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The yard and Security wall.
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next