S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Underground Garage Bay

Go down 
+3
Aimus#000
Doctor J Sweets
Andrew Corvinus
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

Underground Garage Bay - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground Garage Bay   Underground Garage Bay - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 2:56 pm

Kat drives the car and parks it she looks at her dirty clothes she has been wearing since she joined the Foundation " heh... i guess i need a change of clothes"
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Underground Garage Bay   Underground Garage Bay - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:27 pm

"Hey Natasha do you know if there is any spare clothing around for me"
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Underground Garage Bay   Underground Garage Bay - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:30 pm

Yes lets to my bunk I might have a shirt and pants since we are about the same size.*Natasha hopes out of the car and heads to the barracks*
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Underground Garage Bay   Underground Garage Bay - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:32 pm

Kat follows
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Underground Garage Bay   Underground Garage Bay - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 7:51 pm

*Sweets goes over to a large tool chest unlocking it*
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Underground Garage Bay   Underground Garage Bay - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 8:10 pm

Allen sees Sweets at the tool chest, "Ok lets see what I can use to make some minor repairs to my baby." Allen goes through the tools picking out a few wrenches and some bolts and other tools, "Basic but I can make this work."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Underground Garage Bay   Underground Garage Bay - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 8:28 pm

*Sweets growls at him touching his tools then when he leaves sweets opens the second shelf gettign out some power tools and he does maintenance on some of the vehicles.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Underground Garage Bay   Underground Garage Bay - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 8:52 pm

*the reapers bring the crates in*Sir, we brought your orders in, we built them to the exact blueprints you sent over.
*Sweets nods opening the crates*Good, help me put this thing together *sweets opens the crates lifting the machinery out*
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Underground Garage Bay   Underground Garage Bay - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 9:02 pm

Leone comes down and walks up to Sweets, " Your mad at me aren't you. You could atleast have the balls to tell me?" Leone tries to help Sweets with the parts to the machine.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Underground Garage Bay   Underground Garage Bay - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 9:06 pm

Not at you, at that arrogant prick thinking we are goin to harm his precious drop ship, if i wanted to id have activated the emp on base and let it be a pile of junk. Bastard needs to learn whos home hes just dropping into uninvited. *Sweets begins welding the pieces together attacking chains to two parts.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Underground Garage Bay   Underground Garage Bay - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 9:14 pm

"You need to remember that he is my friend and he is risking his life for bringing me here and even staying with me they will kill him and that machine is apart of him you hurt it you'll hurt him then I'll hurt you ,and if you do that you'll be hurting besides I brought him because I thought it would you to have someone who is as skilled at working on machines as he is he can help you there is no one who can work tech as well as he can he can make any machine and fix any machine. So let him help."

Last edited by Legion on Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Underground Garage Bay   Underground Garage Bay - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 9:16 pm

*sweets combines the last peices of the machine nodding to a reaper who pulls a switch electric motors lifting the havy object they have created and it looks like a large mechanical man*Then why not respect the people willing to shelter him, and act as if he can easily kill me.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Underground Garage Bay   Underground Garage Bay - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 9:21 pm

"Because he doesn't know you and your the same fucking way so shut the hell up hypocrite." Leone slams her hand down on the box cutting her hand open, "Please quit picking fights with everyone you and him are the two people I trust so will you please not fight?" Her voice shakes slightly
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Underground Garage Bay   Underground Garage Bay - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 9:38 pm

*Sweets looks at her*I give respect until you disrespect me, *he looks at her his eyes serious and his voice firm*Trust is something i dont have for him, and even if I am like him, I dont disrespect someone when they are the ones who I have to rely on. *Sweets climbs into the suit and powers it up
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Underground Garage Bay   Underground Garage Bay - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:40 am

"That's bullshit and you know it I thought we were partners but you don't trust me a damn do you tell the truth you don't? I don't even know why I'm am having this conversation I should just leave I can see I'm useless you obviously don't want or need me here do you?" Leone turns and walks out the garage and towards the yard.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Underground Garage Bay   Underground Garage Bay - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:09 am

*Sweet sighs*I trust you, and I suppose if you trust him then thats good enough for me. *Sweets tests the suit by walking beside her, but right now, whatever he does is on you, just like what ever I o is on the foundation. I'd like to make allies rather than enemies.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Underground Garage Bay   Underground Garage Bay - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:35 pm

Leone smiles and nods, "He won't do anything bad he just needs to get use to you guys that's all and you should probably put him to work or take him somewhere so you to can stat the trust cycle ok?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Underground Garage Bay   Underground Garage Bay - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:47 pm

*Sweets looks at her*I'll give him the opportunity, but if he rejects it, that is on him, Now I ahve to see if they built this right
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Underground Garage Bay   Underground Garage Bay - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:06 pm

Leone walks ahead of Sweets, "Come on slow poke I would like to get there this eternity please." She says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Underground Garage Bay   Underground Garage Bay - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:14 pm

Of course your highness *Sweets brings up his motorcycle the shotgun holstered on its side and he offers her a helmet adjusting his mask
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Underground Garage Bay   Underground Garage Bay - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:17 pm

Leone takes the helmet and slides onto the back of the bike, "Never ridden one of these before in my long life."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Underground Garage Bay   Underground Garage Bay - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:19 pm

Better hold on*Sweets speeds out of the garage and towards Thunder Bay
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Underground Garage Bay   Underground Garage Bay - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:21 pm

Leone wraps her arms around Sweets and buries her face into his back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underground Garage Bay   Underground Garage Bay - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underground Garage Bay
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10