S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pointless Wandering

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
O.W.

O.W.

Pointless Wandering - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Wandering   Pointless Wandering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:22 am

"Where the fuck are you? How the fuck are you alive!?"
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Wandering   Pointless Wandering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:26 am

Radio: *The sounds of tapping escape the speaker* Temper OW, no need to grind your gears till they're bald. Now, let me answer the question of where first...

I am the CEO of a company that is trying to unite the wasteland, and assist in the reconstruction of the desert itself. I reside in a large building called Anubis Tower, the headquarters of Anubis Industries.

As for the question of how... The same way I've lived through out the other various encounters with death I've had, adaptation.
Back to top Go down
O.W.

O.W.

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Wandering   Pointless Wandering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:28 am

O.W. chuckles, "That's pretty damn funny. You see, you're implying that your work is in any way beneficial to humanity as a whole. That's the funniest fucking thing I've heard in at least fifty years. Maybe more."
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Wandering   Pointless Wandering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:29 am

Radio: I never said it benefited humanity as a whole, I only aid those who agree to become a part of my company. Most others are ignored, and most attempts to over throw me end... quickly.
Back to top Go down
O.W.

O.W.

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Wandering   Pointless Wandering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:30 am

"So let me guess, You sent this Alice in Wonderland knock off to find me, or was that entirely coincidence?"
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Wandering   Pointless Wandering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:32 am

Radio: *a deep chuckle comes from the radio* You do realize that's HER, right? My father's 'favorite' child. And I didn't send her to find you, I thought you died with most of the others.
Back to top Go down
O.W.

O.W.

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Wandering   Pointless Wandering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:35 am

"Wait..look we need to have a face to face meeting asap. Fuck all your bureaucracy, the second I reach your monolith of a building, we are sitting down and talking."
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Wandering   Pointless Wandering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 am

Radio: Now isn't the best time, Justin and I are about to deal with an idiot trying to let loose SCP-079, and I'd rather not have you yelling about how I am handling the situation. If you want to have a meeting with me, you can go through my secretary and wait in the lobby till I'm through.
Back to top Go down
O.W.

O.W.

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Wandering   Pointless Wandering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:39 am

"Did you not just hear me? I told you I'm not dealing with any of your bullshit bureaucracy. We're meeting A.S.A.P."
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Wandering   Pointless Wandering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:43 am

Radio: *Sighs* Let me put it to you this way... The Foundation is gone, so you have no true power. I have a personal army, willing to die at my disposal. They're armed with laser weaponry, some even have cybernetic enhancements based off Father's robotics.

If you come after me, you'll have to deal with them first... And let me warn you that my secretary does not like solicitors.
Back to top Go down
O.W.

O.W.

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Wandering   Pointless Wandering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:46 am

"I don't give a shit about your little stormtrooper army. I'm not here to fight the 501st. I telling you we're going to talk. Expect me. Soon." He gives the radio back to Alice.
Back to top Go down
...Alice...

...Alice...

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Wandering   Pointless Wandering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:48 am

"Till we meet again Rabbit. I would advise not to be late." She leaves.
Back to top Go down
O.W.

O.W.

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Wandering   Pointless Wandering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:49 am

O.W. crossed his arms, "Do you really think you're leaving without me? We're both going to the same fucking destination. I might as well have a courtesan accompanying me along the way." he gives her a wink before starting to walking in the direction she was going in, assuming it's the way to Anubis Industries.
Back to top Go down
...Alice...

...Alice...

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Wandering   Pointless Wandering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:58 am

"With the level of disrespect you are showing me, I am hesitant to bring you to him... You do realize his patience hasn't grown, just greed"
Back to top Go down
O.W.

O.W.

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Wandering   Pointless Wandering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:01 am

"I'd be a fool not to understand that. I'm only going to talk to him, not join his holy crusade. I don't take sides anymore. The only thing picking sides has gotten for me is a dead fiancee and a the closest thing I had to a daughter being killed as well. As for the level of respect I show you, why don't you learn some god damn respect for your elders and some humility. Then maybe you'll get my respect Miss Hearts."
Back to top Go down
...Alice...

...Alice...

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Wandering   Pointless Wandering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:06 am

"Elders is relative..." She says quietly.
Back to top Go down
O.W.

O.W.

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Wandering   Pointless Wandering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:10 am

"Let me put it this way: I'm older than you. I expect more respect than some common urchin."
Back to top Go down
...Alice...

...Alice...

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Wandering   Pointless Wandering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:01 pm

"Only by how many years? A good thirty?"
Back to top Go down
O.W.

O.W.

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Wandering   Pointless Wandering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:16 pm

"Exactly. So quit treating me like some little dumbass and lead the way. Last thing I need is to walk into more people like the dead ones over there."
Back to top Go down
...Alice...

...Alice...

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Wandering   Pointless Wandering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:24 pm

"Why were they after you. I find it preposterous it would be a simple mugging operation, and you don't exactly give the impression of easy game..." She leads him through the desert.
Back to top Go down
O.W.

O.W.

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Wandering   Pointless Wandering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:26 pm

"I'm guessing that they don't like people infected with 217. Probably had some friends taken by the damned virus."
Back to top Go down
...Alice...

...Alice...

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Wandering   Pointless Wandering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:31 pm

"Well, that is one extremely stupid, not to mention barbaric waste of time. It is almost like a hate crime against those who are afflicted with a disease. There was a time where stabbing one with... lets say Human immunodeficiency virus infection, would be frowned upon..."
Back to top Go down
O.W.

O.W.

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Wandering   Pointless Wandering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:58 pm

"Different world, different rules." O.W. checked the number of bullets left in his current magazine for his pistol, "Shit..wasted too many on those assholes.."
Back to top Go down
...Alice...

...Alice...

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Wandering   Pointless Wandering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:37 pm

"I know for a fact that your relationship with Vonkraft is... rough, but if you are willing..." Her voice trails off.
Back to top Go down
O.W.

O.W.

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Wandering   Pointless Wandering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:38 pm

"Willing to what?" He loads the magazine back into the gun, cocking it back and holstering it once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Wandering   Pointless Wandering - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Wandering
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.C.P.R :: Locations :: The Wastes-
Jump to: