S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Front Gate/Courtyard

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zorua

Zorua

The Front Gate/Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:26 am

Gus the guard takes out his weapon, an electronic pistol that would arc between the birds, and kills the emus; calling for clean up to prepare the corpses for cleaning.  He wasn't sure where these birds came from but they would feed his people for weeks.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:46 am

*VonKraft pushes Saya into the back of the limo. Once he gets in, Anna proceeds to exit the gates quickly, heading towards Anubis Ind.*
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:47 am

*Sweets follows on his bike.
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:57 am

*Almost drown out in the last cries coming from sea of emus being electrocuted, a high pitched human's scream joins the crowd. As soon as the electricity is cut off, right in the front of the mob of emus, a naked body falls seemingly out of time and space it's self, at the man's feet.*

*Face down in the dirt, is a skinny body topped with mussy blond hair twitches, blinking in and out of existence.*
(sorry but I have to meta game this one part)
*Gus flips the body over with his shoe to find a small octopus constructed from a combination of wire, copper, and titanium alloy underneath the seizing naked woman's body.*

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1182
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:59 am

Gus checks on the woman to make sure she'll live; before going to into his shed and retrieving a pair of handcuffs, arresting the woman he calls for more security to take her to Angela. Gus then picks up the octopus and gives it to one of the security to take to Zor.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:00 pm

*Sweets rides his bike to the gate then waits.
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:07 pm

Gus steps out, "May I help you sir?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:08 pm

Sweets, here to punch b the bitch in the face and have to talk to Zor.
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:38 am

"One second sir," the man places a call verifying who the man is before rushing back out and nodding, go right in sir."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:08 am

*The chopper lands with Sweets and Saya*
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:09 am

She looks out on the base. "Not much changed..."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:13 am

Wasnt a war zone, Saya, i'd like it if you worked at my ranch, of course you are free to take clients of any side, anubis, federation, haven, or general waste lander, but it would mean you have a free clinic guarded and if need be, I have an APC designed to be a warzone ambulance. Much as Vonkraft would seek a medic for his own gains, I seek your help for all others. Even if vonkraft needed help, h has alienated himself believing he is better than others, above them. Hes right, he, Zor, and myself are above human, but the difference is...He seeks to gain for himself.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:16 am

"Sweets Dear... I've always been a freelancer. It's how the people who raised me, raised me." She stretches. "I wouldn't mind a guard or two though, as long as they were mine and mine alone."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:20 am

That can be arranged, but you have no clinc, i have a ranch, it has a vets offce, horse and cow vet mind you, the equipment can work for humans. *Sweets removes his mask, the face of a man whos lived over 3 centuries looks like a 22 year old. His chocolate hair unkempt, his ice blue eyes looking to saya*I want to fix the place, and you are one of the few people with the hands I need. Think about that offer. *Sweets puts his mask in his hat and itno his bag hopping off the chopper offering aid to Saya should she need it.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:22 am

She shrugs, "I'm not serving any flags though, that includes yours. It will be every ones. Or no deal."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:24 am

I am fine with that. *Sweets holds a scrap of paper, co-ordinates written on it.*Heres the location, don't try to screw me over with this, as I told Vonkraft, only two people know how I like it.
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:26 am

Gus pokes his head out of his small building, "Busy day; how may I help you folks?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:27 am

Its me again, delieverin a medic, and looking for an angry lookin girl goes by the name Angela. *Sweets smirks*see if can bump my list up to three.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:28 am

"Considering you all have the rescources to kill me in a blink of an eye, plus wasteland wretches in your hands. I'd probably keep neutral."
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:31 am

"Alright sir," Gus waves them through.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:32 am

*Sweets enters.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 5:26 am

B races outside to meet Saya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Front Gate/Courtyard
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.C.P.R :: Locations :: Federation Base-
Jump to: