S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Front Gate/Courtyard

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zorua

Zorua

The Front Gate/Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:01 pm

Zor pulls up to the front gate, looking at the small security room; he reaches into his duster pulling out an ID, the man glances down before heading back into the small booth.  Zor glances at the large building in front of him; it was once a warehouse for a large electronics corporation, after the bombs had fallen it had remained mostly in tact.  The leader had taken control of the site itself when he decided to settle down and hide from the wastes, taking in anyone who would help him; slowly over two hundred years he and his followers had expanded the building, turning it from a simple base of operations to an underground city.
The guard returns to his boss; handing the ID back to him the man tells him, "Sir Miss Angela would like to see you in her office."
The smile not leaving the immortals face he offers up a simple, "fuck."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:25 pm

*Sweets rides up with Saya to the gate*
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:26 pm

The man steps out of the booth walking up to the two new arrivals, "How may I help you sir?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:27 pm

Doctors Sweets and Saya, here about a broken lung.
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:31 pm

"One second sir, I'll have to make some calls," The man reenters the booth; he stays in there for a few minutes, before exiting approaching the two again.
"Alright sir drive on through, your going to enter the front doors take a left, take the eleveator down to the fifth level, from there go right down three halls then take a right, then you'll run into his office."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:33 pm

Why not just give me a gps while youre at it. *Sweets looks over to Saya*you got all that?
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 1:04 am

She looks up, having spaced out a little. "Sorry, just... Thinkin' about B. What was that?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:28 am

*Sweets recites the directions walking with saya, he lifts his mask letting it rest atop his head.* thinkin' 'bout someone?
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:47 am

Saya looks down, "Yeah, Don't worry about it." She nods, rubbing the back of her neck... reminiscent of how Neko would.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:32 am

*Sweets smiles and mutters, just like him at times. His phone buzzes and he checks it.* ... Got brass balls for gi-guy with such a small frame. Hey uh Saya, how attached are you to B?
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:55 pm

"A bit, why? Something wrong?" She raises an eyebrow, her hands in her pockets.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:04 pm

*Sweets sighs*In a nutshell, B is demanding I unleash an SCP on the roaches, something we don't do. Hes also pretty much saying, break out these people from Vonkraft, people I don't even know, when I have a dont fuck with agreement, Dont fuck with me, we dont fuck with you. All for an scp that is pretty much like putting a nuke warhead in a missile. Its an AI, and you know what Omni deals with, he runs the net for the entire wasteland.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:17 pm

"Oh god... I don't know what he did those years, but he really grew up..." She sighs, "But this isn't grown up... It's childish." She holds the bridge of her nose. "Did you explain this to him? Which Waste Wretch are we talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:19 pm

One you're quite Familiar with the so called "cruncher" I;m not letting that fucker out of the pocket dimension for hell or high water. Took fucking hours to drag his stoney ass back to base.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:21 pm

She visibly pales. Her eyes widen. "We aren't letting that thing out."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:22 pm

I made that clear, that things a killing machine, not some little shits tool of revenge. I'll do my name sake my self.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:25 pm

She sighs, "The only one he's seen is the sword that makes ants when it nicks you. I don't think he realizes..."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:26 pm

*Sweets grabs his right arm at the mention*So you two gave him that damn thing. Neither here nor there, anyway, lets go patch up Zor, and if you're interested, i have a place you can set up a practice that isnt a prison.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:29 pm

"Sounds good."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:30 pm

*Sweets leads Saya to the aforementioned room to Zor.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:32 pm

She follows hesitantly. She reaches for her rifle, just in case something happens.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:07 am

*A black limo pulls up the the gates, Anna rolls down the window and looks at the guard at the gate* Mr. VonKraft needs to see the people inside, let us through.
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:08 am

The guard rushes into his hut placing a call; he returns a few minutes later, "You may go in, Miss Angela will meet you at the front door."
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:10 am

Anna: *Nods and drives through the open gates, the man in the black suit sits in the back with his arms crossed*
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:22 am

*PACK OF EMU'S OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE!*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Front Gate/Courtyard   The Front Gate/Courtyard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Front Gate/Courtyard
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.C.P.R :: Locations :: Federation Base-
Jump to: