S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Herald VonKraft, CEO.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft, CEO. Empty
PostSubject: Herald VonKraft, CEO.   Herald VonKraft, CEO. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 9:49 pm

Sex:Male

Height: 5'11"

Body Build: Slim, but muscular

Eyes:Blue

Hair: Blonde

Bio: Herald VonKraft was an experiment by the SCP Foundation, a way to try and make the perfect soliders by combining the DNA of Skips with human DNA. VonKraft was a mixture of DNA from SCP- 682 and a researcher named Vincent.

After his escape from the Foundation, due to aid given to him by the Chaos Insurgency, he soon became a member of the Church of the Broken God, and an enemy of the Foundation. After the bombs dropped, VonKraft used his intelligence and strategic abilities to gain wealth and other resources. These resources soon grew into Anubis Industries, a large company with includes many villages surrounding it. Dealing in weapon creation and agriculture, VonKraft's company has become a power house in the wasteland, and a front for his collection of the SCP's that run wild in the desert.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Herald VonKraft, CEO.   Herald VonKraft, CEO. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:54 pm

[From the files of the now debunked SCP Foundation]

[SCPH Project- File # 34421.]
[Subject HSCP-005 seems to be taking to its genetics better than the other subjects, HSCP-005 is breathing at a slow and steady rate. Heart rate is a little high, but that's normal for what it is; however, I do not believe that this subject will make it through the end of experimentation... I believe this was the intention with all other HSCP projects.]

[I've decided that it would be best for me to file for the position of handler for HSCP-005... I feel it would be best for the child subject. For now, I'll leave a short list of the abilities that the 05 Council hopes will develop in it.]

[A healing factor, which will hopefully not be based on the consumption of anything more than animal flesh (ie. meat such as beef); however, for now they're giving it a steady diet of blood, type 0-.

Enhanced strength and intelligence, a fraction of SCP-682's is what they're aiming for... Hopefully it's (File Corrupted).]
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Herald VonKraft, CEO.   Herald VonKraft, CEO. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:56 pm

Needs more cowbell, jk man, these are cool.
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: Herald VonKraft, CEO.   Herald VonKraft, CEO. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:57 pm

Nah sweets I'm with you it needs more cowbell...
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Herald VonKraft, CEO.   Herald VonKraft, CEO. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:14 pm

[Anubis Industries project analysis, year: 15 A.B. (Apres Bombardment)]
[Department: Weapon development]

[We've made great strides in laser weaponry, creating a more advanced laser turret. Along with that we've improved the time till the weapons over heat, as well as delved into our muscle enhancement program.]
[The enhancement program, code-named: Project Father, is slowly gaining progress. Many subjects have been able to withstand the bio-mechanical enhancements, this could give us an opportunity to improve our soldiers.]

[Department: Agriculture]

[Our food and water out put has doubled over the last two years; however, it's still only enough to keep the areas that we have in good health, as well as supply our security force and army.]
[Conversion of desert land into fertile soil is still being looked into.]

[Department:Science and Technology]

[The prosthetic department is still finishing development on the new (REDACTED FROM FILE), we're still working out the kinks.]
[Our hydro-electrical plant in Thunder Bay is continuing to supply power to the various settlements that have agreed to our treaty.]

[Department: Expansion and colonization]

[We have expanded to approximately 20% of the area around the tower, an area of 2000 miles. This includes around 20 towns, ranging from small 10 person establishments to well populated settlements.]
[Anubis Ind. has a stake in almost every town within that area, save for a few which we have left peacefully. However, we have had to kill various rabble rouses in the towns we have gone to. A show of force seems to work well with the offer of food and protection.]
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Herald VonKraft, CEO.   Herald VonKraft, CEO. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:14 pm

Gotta have more cowbell.
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: Herald VonKraft, CEO.   Herald VonKraft, CEO. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:15 pm

Nah I think that's a lot of cow bell.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Herald VonKraft, CEO.   Herald VonKraft, CEO. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:15 pm

Doctor J Sweets wrote:
Gotta have more cowbell.

I save it for when I have a fever. Also, I'm hoping you guys are reading this.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Herald VonKraft, CEO.   Herald VonKraft, CEO. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:17 pm

Yes, so far it seems good.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Herald VonKraft, CEO.   Herald VonKraft, CEO. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:18 pm

Sweet, I thought a progress report would be good. Also did you read that post I did with the bird?
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Herald VonKraft, CEO.   Herald VonKraft, CEO. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:22 pm

Yes, i just didnt want to say anyhting a sweets since id be infront of the hackers best buddy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herald VonKraft, CEO.   Herald VonKraft, CEO. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Herald VonKraft, CEO.
Page 1 of 1