S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"the City" of Haven

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

"the City" of Haven - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "the City" of Haven   "the City" of Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:56 pm

Judging by that face it was at the end of a wepaon, do not worry, the work is volunteer, is mostly making machinery and building material, every home and tower you see here was made in the foundry.
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
Dean Jereko

Dean Jereko

PostSubject: Re: "the City" of Haven   "the City" of Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:00 am

"Sorry," Jereko looks a little embarrassed, "I was just trying to say that I'd gotten good with my hands, building stuff, taking other stuff apart."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: "the City" of Haven   "the City" of Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:03 am

Thats good, come, i'll show you where you can rest and get something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Dean Jereko

Dean Jereko

PostSubject: Re: "the City" of Haven   "the City" of Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:07 am

Thank you, so much. I don't think I'll ever be able to fully repay you but, like I said, I'll do whatever I can.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: "the City" of Haven   "the City" of Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:13 am

*The old man smiles*Not my place, I'm just the head of the city, I'll explain while we walk. *He leads the man past large apartment complexes and a small open air bazaar*You see, this place used to be the base of the foundation, the ones who kept creatures called SCPs they were monsters or strange things, well one day someone with a god complex let them loose, the old world in fear, fired nukes to wipe them out and made the waste you see today. Now, the SCPs are still around, three groups stuggling for them, Haven, where you are now, and the Federation, a split of the old foundation. Those two fight to collect and protect us from them. And there is Anubis industries, they find them for personal use. *The old man picks up an armored coat and vest*Here these look about your size if you wanted a change.
Back to top Go down
Dean Jereko

Dean Jereko

PostSubject: Re: "the City" of Haven   "the City" of Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:18 am

*Jereko takes the clothing from the old man* "How would you use the SCPs for personal use? Or, why would you, might be a better question"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: "the City" of Haven   "the City" of Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:48 am

Revenge, gain, heard about one that can turn dirt to diamonds. But, after then nukes fell, there were three immortal men who survied, Harold Vonkraft, Zorua Banks, and Justin Sweets. Well, Sweets is our boss, he believes in using what we know to build up a future, and putting the dangerous scps out of commission. So far hes got a few.
Back to top Go down
Dean Jereko

Dean Jereko

PostSubject: Re: "the City" of Haven   "the City" of Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:58 am

"Is there anyway I could help stop Anubis. What they're doing... it's just not right" *Jereko gives a slight shake of the head in disbelief*
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: "the City" of Haven   "the City" of Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:01 am

Unfortunately, we've had to broker an armistice with them. Too many of each side dying from the fighting. We don't condone their methods, nor do we support anything they do, but two immortals waging war, there's alot of collateral damage in between.
Back to top Go down
Dean Jereko

Dean Jereko

PostSubject: Re: "the City" of Haven   "the City" of Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:03 am

*Jereko offers a one-sided shrug while he says* "I suppose so, but using them for revenge..."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: "the City" of Haven   "the City" of Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:08 am

A practice we refuse to do.
Back to top Go down
Dean Jereko

Dean Jereko

PostSubject: Re: "the City" of Haven   "the City" of Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:15 am

"So, um, what sort of food is there around here, as a drastic conversation changer" Jereko chuckles slightly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: "the City" of Haven   "the City" of Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:19 pm

The young orange haried woman walks into the city ,remebering to the days where the city had just begun to be built . This gave her a nice memory and she now was having a warm smile across her face as she looks around the city for whitney .
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: "the City" of Haven   "the City" of Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:24 pm

Whitney is wandering the streets, just enjoying the peaceful feel of the day.
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: "the City" of Haven   "the City" of Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:28 pm

Kat notices Whitney walking and she runs up to her with a smile and a hug " hi Whitney !"(OOC:i'm in a hugie mood)
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: "the City" of Haven   "the City" of Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:25 pm

Whitney kind of stands there, accepting the hug but not really hugging back, "Um... hi?"
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: "the City" of Haven   "the City" of Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:27 pm

" oh right we havent talked much , Im Kat sweets." She smiles as she lets go blushing
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: "the City" of Haven   "the City" of Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:19 pm

" i came here because Justin wanted to give you something"
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: "the City" of Haven   "the City" of Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:20 pm

"What did he want you to give me?" She asks.
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: "the City" of Haven   "the City" of Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:22 pm

" A buggy "
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: "the City" of Haven   "the City" of Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:23 pm

"Alright lead me to where it is," she says motioning for the woman to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: "the City" of Haven   "the City" of Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:31 pm

"it at the Yard !" I rush to the yard to look for it
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: "the City" of Haven   "the City" of Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:37 pm

Whitney followed closely behind excited to have a new vehicle, after she crashed her ATV a few months back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "the City" of Haven   "the City" of Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"the City" of Haven
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3