S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Area outside of "Haven"

Go down 
+9
Kate, The Adventurer
Agatha Fether
Legion
Herald VonKraft
OmnipresentBacterium
Overwatch Omega
Andrew Corvinus
The Greene family
Doctor J Sweets
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Area outside of "Haven"  Empty
PostSubject: Area outside of "Haven"    Area outside of "Haven"  I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:48 pm

*Sweets leaves the main gate of the site following the noise he heard from before. He finds a group of dogs attacking some mutated creature that seems trapped. Sweets fires a shot getting the dogs to leave. Sweets examines the mutated creature, a large bird like creature, but it has fur rather than feather, sleek black fur with crimson red eyes, a silver beak and silver skinned legs. Sweets tries to approach but the creature tries to fight him*Calm down ya big baby *the creature stops, it watches him as Sweets frees it.
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Area outside of "Haven"    Area outside of "Haven"  I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:53 pm

*Sweets returns to the base after the creature is freed and it watches him
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Area outside of "Haven"    Area outside of "Haven"  I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:42 pm

"are *wheeze* we *wheeze* there *wheeze* yet *wheeze* Xavier?" ,Geiger Asks changing his filters for the dozenth time. "I knew we should've taken a vehicle!" ,says Rusty dragging his feet. Xavier sighs, "almost, in fact, lets set up camp behind those rocks that should be a good spot to watch them from without notice." They set up camp at a small outcropping of rocks. "hey Geiger why don't you use that fancy bucket on your dome piece and see what they are up to over there" Geiger says, "already ahead of ya boss the looked like they were fixing a gate a while ago but now there inside so i can't tell anymore and good call stopping here, those auto defenses would of shredded us!
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Area outside of "Haven"    Area outside of "Haven"  I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:48 pm

*Sweets climbs a guard tower and scans the outside perimeter for anything he can see
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Area outside of "Haven"    Area outside of "Haven"  I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:57 pm

*Geiger scampers behind the rocks and taps Xavier on the shoulder* boss i saw one of them again it was the dude i think he was on the tower scanning the area! stay down people my brother doesn't want us to be found out yet!
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Area outside of "Haven"    Area outside of "Haven"  I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:00 pm

*Sweets doesnt trust the area is clear, he acts like he is leaving activating the chameleon cloth
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Area outside of "Haven"    Area outside of "Haven"  I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:09 pm

*Geiger pokes out his head for a second and doesn't see sweets anymore* i think he's gone bossman! X: you sure have you check all you settings? G: can't
they were off for matainence and and i couldn't turn them back on before the trip! R: I can feel him man i knew it's that hooded guy i've heard of back in the day from the village elder! G: oh don't give me that mumbo jumbo tribal talk!
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Area outside of "Haven"    Area outside of "Haven"  I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:10 pm

*Sweets sees the head poke out then quietly moves his way toward them
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Area outside of "Haven"    Area outside of "Haven"  I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:41 pm

*Natasha comes out with two meals in her hands*Hey Sweets where are you I got the kitchen working and thought you might want some actual food?*walks around a little then heads to the barracks thinking he is inside sleeping*
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Area outside of "Haven"    Area outside of "Haven"  I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:05 am

G: sweets that the guys name? what kind of name is that for a guy?
R: *is still freaking out and starts spouting out tribal gibberish*
X: Rusty calm down there's not- did you say sweets? *Xavier goes to his bag grabs an old journal and opens it* Sweets, Sweets, AHA hold on guys i got this! *goes back into the bag again and pulls out a white flag, sticks it out from behind the rocks* HELLO IF THERE'S ANYONE OUT THERE WE MEAN NO HARM!
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Area outside of "Haven"    Area outside of "Haven"  I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:39 am

*A voice from behind them says*There isnt exactly much to be afraid of.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Area outside of "Haven"    Area outside of "Haven"  I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:57 am

Xavier: *looks behind him at sweets then at the journal again* Whoa holy crap it is you! I've read so much about you! but i thought the whole thing about the lizard blood was a joke!
Geiger: naw couldn't be probably a cryo-tube or something...
Rusty: *starts screaming and hold up some sort of hand made artifact* Begone Demon!
Geiger: *smacks rusty in the back of the head* sorry bout him he was born in a tribal village...
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Area outside of "Haven"    Area outside of "Haven"  I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:59 am

*Sweets lifts his mask and smacks the tribal artifact out of his face*Lizard Blood...damn why does that sound familiar.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Area outside of "Haven"    Area outside of "Haven"  I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:48 pm

*Natasha hears the yelling and starts towards the noise*Sweets is that you come on quit hiding your foods getting cold.*then stops in place when she sees the man behind the rock*

Last edited by Andrew Corvinus on Thu May 16, 2013 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Area outside of "Haven"    Area outside of "Haven"  I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:49 pm

Go back to Base Natasha, I can handle this myself.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Area outside of "Haven"    Area outside of "Haven"  I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:50 pm

*she quickly turns around and starts back to base at a slow jog*
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Area outside of "Haven"    Area outside of "Haven"  I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:42 pm

Xavier: My ancestor said this is what gave you your power he wrote it down in this journal, he wrote a lot about you and others in his life, witch was surprising considering some of the adventures had.
Rusty: *hides behind a rock wimpering*
Geiger: what are we gonna do with you?! darn tribal heritage of his...
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Area outside of "Haven"    Area outside of "Haven"  I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:44 pm

lemme guess, Agent Zeke Greene. That would be your ancestors name.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Area outside of "Haven"    Area outside of "Haven"  I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:06 pm

Xavier: *smirks* how could you tell haven''t even told you my name. It's Xavier by the way nice to meet you. the guy with the helmet's Geiger aaaannnnddd the guy probably wetting himself behind that rocks is Rusty.... ah geez please tell me your not! Rusty: *pokes head from behind rock* almost... but no
Geiger: oh thank god we didn't have to deal with that *facepalm* god your great grandparents must of been tar feet or something...
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Area outside of "Haven"    Area outside of "Haven"  I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:09 pm

Or one of the many other tribes that tried to piss me off. Zeke was the only one to use the term Lizard blood, and he was my old partner.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Area outside of "Haven"    Area outside of "Haven"  I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:26 pm

Xavier: yea well don't worry about him he'll calm he's harmless when with small numbers, so your Justin Sweets i presume? yea sorry about sneaking around and stuff my brother and his advisor told me to keep a low profile while scout you guys out didn't want to introduce ourselves quite yet. Geiger: Shoot man your right is mayor Jebidiah gonna be pissed? Xavier: naw i'm sure he'll be okay with it. I mean consider who we found out who's running things here i think he'd be pleased. Rusty: *cautiously get out from behind the rock* I apologize for the overeaction I just never thought i get to meet a living legend.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Area outside of "Haven"    Area outside of "Haven"  I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:37 pm

*Sweets raises an eyebrow*Jebidiaha? Legend?
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Area outside of "Haven"    Area outside of "Haven"  I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:59 pm

Xavier: yea you know how some tribals are help an old lady in there village cross a stream or something and they'd be talking about for years yadda yadda sooner or later some things get lost in translation and that small deed turns into an epic journey to slay a giant monster or something... any way yea Jebidiah he one of my brothers and mayor of the town where we're for.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Area outside of "Haven"    Area outside of "Haven"  I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:01 pm

...I didn't do some small deed, I took out the tribe that had enough artillery and ammunition to take out chicago, but I digress. So Are you all Zeke Biological kin.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Area outside of "Haven"    Area outside of "Haven"  I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:09 pm

Xavier: naw just yours truly the rest of the family's back home these two gut are just friends of mine i drag along from time to time.
Geiger: friends, goons, minions, henchmen, mooks, merry men if you wanna get all robin hood on the the whole thing...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Area outside of "Haven"    Area outside of "Haven"  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Area outside of "Haven"
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next