S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The ruins of Haven

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

The ruins of Haven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ruins of Haven   The ruins of Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:22 pm

The many of one, a large group in the wasteland, spawned from your cloning experiments, cat is one of them.
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: The ruins of Haven   The ruins of Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:23 pm

Oh where the the foundation cloning programe is that ok now I get it "
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: The ruins of Haven   The ruins of Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:26 pm

What? Nevermind oh Hive sent you cause they would have tried to get revenge if I killed you and Sweets would end up fight them and they would both be crippled and Hive would come in kill them both them remove any other enemies.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The ruins of Haven   The ruins of Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:28 pm

*Sweets walks to a large section of the ruins and he looks around*1, 2, 3, 4,5,6
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: The ruins of Haven   The ruins of Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:30 pm

That  makes sense in a strategic point of view "zero looks at sweets " what are you looking at sweets
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The ruins of Haven   The ruins of Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:31 pm

about six of your little experiments, and they look hungry.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: The ruins of Haven   The ruins of Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:31 pm

Is there really that many cant tell yours and their blood is over powering my smell it must be from that delicious blood?*Leone slides next to Sweets to try and get a better view around the corner*
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: The ruins of Haven   The ruins of Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:35 pm

Zero runs to see to them to where sweets and leone and looks at the clones " oh god"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The ruins of Haven   The ruins of Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:35 pm

*the clones hang from the ceiling looking down at the guests in their den, they speak in broken English* Outsiiiider.... foooood. *Sweets looks aroun the room*Take note aimus, this is what happens when I go feral, hmmm, they dont seem to be able to transform into the second stage.
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: The ruins of Haven   The ruins of Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:37 pm

"Your mutation is an interesting enigma"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The ruins of Haven   The ruins of Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:38 pm

that, and you cloned an abnormal brain, they were born with all the voices at one time, rather than slowly developing them, they cant take they kind of strain, their minds are broken.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: The ruins of Haven   The ruins of Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:39 pm

God damn looks like I'll have to use some more power then normal maybe more than half. Hey Sweets you want me to go all out use all vampire powers since I had a drink I can use them for a short time?*A black fog starts to swirl around Leone*Well?
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The ruins of Haven   The ruins of Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:40 pm

Do what you need to, but dont give them a chance to regenerate, *Sweets removes the coat and mask offering it to aimus for better night vision*Watch what the true extent of this mutation is.
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: The ruins of Haven   The ruins of Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:42 pm

Ok Justin " he puts on the googles
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: The ruins of Haven   The ruins of Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:43 pm

Oh don't worry if they touch this cloud it will drain all the blood from their bodies.*As she says this black tentacles lash out and grab four and begin to drain the blood from the into her body*
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The ruins of Haven   The ruins of Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:45 pm

*Sweets transforms to the monstrous second stage, his teeth a jagged mesh of sharpened bones, two rows of six spines own his back, the bone whip tail, and blades on the forearms and shines as he charges in. The clones his roaring as more begin to come out of the woodwork.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: The ruins of Haven   The ruins of Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:49 pm

*Leone's fog begins to reach out after the clones draining blood and ripping their spine out tearing their heads off as it enters their body wriggling through their vines as if worms were working into their bodies*
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The ruins of Haven   The ruins of Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:51 pm

*the clones do their best to survive, Sweets begins rampaging through them.
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: The ruins of Haven   The ruins of Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:53 pm

"Oh god why "
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: The ruins of Haven   The ruins of Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:55 pm

*Leone swipes her fog and it starts to drag all the clones into the middle and surrounding them*Here Sweets my bloody gift eat half of them and I take the rest.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The ruins of Haven   The ruins of Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:59 pm

*Beta Appears by Aimus only visible to him*Thats what you should have thought before you started cloning us, why should you do this. Why clone the man, who can rearrange his bodies natural structure, grow a third arm, change its position, change its sex if it knew what it was doing. But no Aimus, you fool hardily went ahead and cloned a man who can barely control the mutation, when you know the track record of the foundation and cloning.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The ruins of Haven   The ruins of Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:00 am

*Sweets sends a flurry of bone whips in draining the clones as they scream in pain.
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: The ruins of Haven   The ruins of Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:04 am

Doctor J Sweets wrote:
*Beta Appears by Aimus only visible to him*Thats what you should have thought before you started cloning us, why should you do this. Why clone the man, who can rearrange his bodies natural structure, grow a third arm, change its position, change its sex if it knew what it was doing. But no Aimus, you fool hardily went ahead and cloned a man who can barely control the mutation, when you know the track record of the foundation and cloning.
The mutation was much more tame back then if we didn't knew that this was going to happen I would ent have made them with your DNA
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: The ruins of Haven   The ruins of Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:07 am

*Leone's fog slashes out at the clones sending blood up into the air as it rains down everywhere on everyone she begins to laugh melicously and spins as the fog drains the rest of the blood into her mouth she then turns to Aimus and smiles*Be happy she told me to protect you and you have such influence.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The ruins of Haven   The ruins of Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:08 am

Its a mutation, you didnt think it could progress, that there might be something more to having a couple extra parts added to his DNA, lets watch the show shall we? *Sweets wipes out whats not needed for Leone before changing back to his normal self.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ruins of Haven   The ruins of Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The ruins of Haven
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next