S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 7:19 am

" I just found something very dear to me " kat starts crying
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 3:30 pm

"Big sis ...is it normal to cry over a stuffed cat ?" Kat hugs Nat as hard as she can
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:55 pm

Natasha smiles, "Of course its fine if your attached don't worry okay? So are you better now?"
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:56 pm

"yeah much better "Kat snifles and hugs her
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:58 pm

Natasha hugs back kissing Kat on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:04 pm

kat smiles "you know this little kitty cat was a present from my brother"
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:57 am

Natasha smiles back, "All the more reason to hold it dear to your Kat."
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:48 am

Kat smiles and giggles and she puts the stuffed cat in her bag and keeps puting some more clothes shoes " well that's all the clothes done now I should get to my things " she gets a necklace that looks familiar to Natasha
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 3:50 pm

" that's wierd I don't think this is mine is this yours Betty ?" she show the necklace to Betty
No it's not mine
" Nat is this yours ?"
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 5:03 pm

"Um yes it was my mother's." Natasha takes the locket from Kat smiling at it.
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 5:05 pm

" What's in the locket ?"
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 6:07 pm

" It's ok if you don't want to tell me " Kat hugs Natasha and goes back to working on packing the rest of her things " uh Betty could I grab the picture we made of all of us that one time we found a camera ?.its just I don't want to forget about you
Sure I think that would be nice if you have it anyways " she smiles she goes to the mirrior and gets a photo with five girls doing silly faces infront of the mansion ahe hands it over to Kat " just take care of it"
"Don't worry I will"
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:31 pm

"Its just a family picture and I'm glad its okay."

Last edited by Andrew Corvinus on Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:36 pm

" that's good family is important " Kat hugs Nat " I am almost done why don't you go ahead and look for stein "
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:45 pm

"If you want I can show you where he is"
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:48 pm

"Um okay lead the way." follows
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:53 pm

" Ok " Betty takes Natasha to LOC's old lab in the basement looking in great condition there are people working while the oldest being stein is instructing all the young ones " Stein?
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 9:29 am

Natasha looks at the old man remember the strong unwavering determination of a young man still buried deep down and smiles knowing its Stein she runs up to him hugging him tightly burying her face in his chest as she begins to cry.
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 10:31 am

The old man surprised by the hug of the girl crying trying to figure out who she felling it being familliar . Then he realizes Ms. Natasha is tha you ?
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:14 am

Natasha doesn't stop crying into Stein's chest, "Yes its me I missed you and all the others so much I was so scared you had died and I would never see you again. I'm so happy to see you." her grip tights as she hugs him harder.
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:19 am

"i am so happy you are ok Ms.Natasha i have missed you so much he hugs Natasha as hard as she can
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8