S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:26 am

Natasha looks at the room then realizes, "This room is Andrew's see the books?"
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 5:25 am

" really..?!" Kat looks surprised
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 7:36 pm

"Yes it is he had all his favorite books here."
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 7:41 pm

" wow you shouldn't. Touch'em ok Betty would get so mad if you took the books " kat goes to what is her side of the room and "well this is my side feel fre to look around the room maybe you'l find secret love letters from Andrew that he wanted to give you " Kat says in a teaseing mannerr and smiles
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 12:55 am

"I believe he had a journal but it had everything he ever experienced and some about his family."
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:01 am

" do you think you are in there?"
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:06 am

"Yes I do."
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:27 am

Do you want to look at my old stuff "
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 5:00 pm

A girl with glasses and a pony tail comes in the room reading a book comes in and sits down on a bed without noticing the two girl
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 5:48 pm

"Betty?" Kat notices and recognaises the bookish girl
The girl looks up from the book and jumps in surprise " Kat but I thought you ran awway what are you doing here and who is she ?
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:02 pm

Natasha jumps and squeals, "О, Боже, кто вы и не делаете того, что ебать!" She turns and calms down.
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:50 am

" Nat calm down this is Betty she is my friend this her room "
" Kat what are you doing here? I thought you didn't want to be here
" I just needed to clear my mind , but I am going to stay in the base so yeah I am just going to get my stuff "
" but .. "
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:24 am

Natasha looks at Kat, "You don't have to come back you can stay here if you want."
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:41 pm

" but .. I want to stay with you and Jackson I like where I have made my choice ok "
You came to visit then right " Betty looks down sad
" I am sorry Betty I am just going to pack my stuff and don't worry I will visit once in a while "
" well at least we could catch up like who is your friend " Betty looks at Nat " hi I'm Betty I am a friend of Kat
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:07 pm

"Hey I'm Natasha and I lived here long time ago. Um so how did you guys find this place?"
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:11 pm

Well most of us where born here but some That came from the old faundation where moved here to be safe and well we are here
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:14 pm

"Did you know who lived here before, and do you know if anyone was here before you came?"
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 3:03 pm

" stein did he kept us safe in here shelterd us , I have learned a lot from him
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:26 pm

Natasha's eyes widen, "What did you say Stein is okay he was the one who taught me and tutored Andrew."
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:29 pm

" yeah that's him he is just fine he has been teaching us young kids all he knows "
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:41 pm

Natasha smiles, "I was worried he didn't make it."
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:44 pm

" we'll you now know he is alive .." kat find a scarlet dress" Do you think this still fits ?"
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:39 pm

Natasha looks at the dress, "You have gotten bigger have you?" Natasha gives a kidding smile at Kat.
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:45 pm

Kat sticks her tounge out  " I'll pack it anyways " She packs a few more sets of clothing
" so Nat what's your excuse to tag along with Kat to come here
Kat finds an old cat plushie and she tears up and hugs it
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:29 am

Natasha quickly walks over to Kat and puts her arms around her and places Kat's head on her shoulder, "What's the matter little sis? Tell me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next