S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the wastes outisde Anubus industries

Go down 
+5
[Generic Raiders]
NekoReincarnate
Zorua
...Alice...
The Bank's Clan
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

the wastes outisde Anubus industries - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:28 pm

Really? You think it's just loaded with some simple bullets? No, these are the last of the bullets I took from our old site. Armor pierces, with a little.... Kick in the end. A nerotoxin from Dr. Montgomery's lab.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:33 pm

*Sweets smirks*I call your bluff. Go ahead, shoot my men, they do not fear death.
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:36 pm

*VonKraft fires into one of Sweet's men, a laser turret blasting where the bullet hits*
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:37 pm

*The men fall, Sweets wiats for any signs of the supposed nerotoxin.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:39 pm

*VonKraft smiles, watching the man become incinerated by the laser blasts* Wait... was it nerotoxin, or a tracker for the laser turrets? Let me test that again. *He shoots another man, who also comes under fire from the laser turrets*
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:40 pm

*Sweets smiles*Oh so sad, but guess what vonkraft, that knife does have a weakness, forget the last time you used, what happened?
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:43 pm

Yes, I do; however, I'm better prepared. Plus, you seemed to have forgotten about the little explosive problem you should be having in three... two... one... *VonKraft watches as the explosives in the two dead soldiers armor go off.*
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:46 pm

*The others do not flinch, Sweets moves his head, since it is not a move to attack vonkraft, dodging some debris.*Oh, yes I'm certain you have some little plan contacted but, so do I. *Sweets smirks under his mask.*Sigma, Charlie, Papa, Romeo, Echo. *there's nothing visibly happening.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:48 pm

*VonKraft waits, the smile on his face not moving*
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:49 pm

*Several electronic explosions occur Sweets had sent in Drones equipped with emps, targeting all non friendly electronics.*You would have figured out our plans i was sure, so we planned on you planning around our plans, therefore we planned around the plan you planned around our original plan.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:51 pm

I see, now tell me Justin, how long have my communications been cut off? *VonKraft smiles wider, Anna peeking her head out, advanced shielding from the last time she suffered from emps saving her*
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:53 pm

Currently, 21 minutes and 37 seconds. If you're expecting me to fear your electronic cannon, dont. Your phalic shortcomings don't scare me.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:55 pm

Oh, I know it doesn't scare you... But what about the good people of Thunder Bay? *His grin get manic* If communications are cut off for too long, the programming in the canon's AI will cause it to blast every living soul and every building in Thunder Bay.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:57 pm

See thats the thing vonkraft, after our last discussion. *Sweets lifts his mask about his mouth, instead of human teeth two rows of sharp canines gleam*I stopped giving a fuck.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:01 pm

There we go... That's it Justin, stop acting like you're some sort of saintly leader. In that twisted black heart of yours, you're just like me. A monster among men, wanting to push their own morals onto the blind masses. I'm happy that I can finally see the real you, once again. *VonKraft checks his watch* 23 minutes and 13 seconds, just one minute more and Mr. Zeke's paradise will be gone.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:04 pm

No vonkraft, this is the thing, I'm just rolling with the swing of things, I can be a saint, or satan himself, so ask yourself real quick, do you want to unleash this monster, or do you want to step the fuck back.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:07 pm

Oh Justin, the monster in you has always been unleashed. It was never contained, and I should know. Its been in that little head of yours, bouncing around and just waiting for that one moment to explode out and eat the world. Just like 682. *VonKraft drops his gun and snaps his fingers. Anna steps behind him, waiting to pounce* Now Captain, you can choose to let Zeke's legacy die or you can give me radio capabilities back.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:10 pm

No, i want a bit of coperation from you first, screw me once, shame on me, screw me twice, i come back for you, screw me three times, well, shit gets bad. *Sweets rubs his chin*I'll restore communications, when you blow that cyberbitches head off.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:12 pm

*VonKraft turns, looking at Anna* I'm sorry dear, but it's for the best.

Anna: B-but sir.

*VonKraft's nails grow in size and sharpness, and he cuts through Anna's head like a sword through a small pig*
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:13 pm

Thats worth five minutes. *Sweets motions for bonebreaker to flip the switch and he dose so.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:14 pm

*VonKraft nods and takes out a small radio* Kill them all. *He then narrows his eyes* You're still so very gullible Justin.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:15 pm

*Sweets smirks* and you have balls, but, so do I. *Sweets snaps his fingers the men bring a spimple door and its frame to him.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:19 pm

I see... You think I've never thought of the possibility of Anna dying? You really think I only have one with this technology? Truly stupid Justin. Now, unleash your worst.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:21 pm

*Sweets opens the door with his pocket dimension device attached the code 666 entered on the pad, inside is a small pedestal, on it a suitcase, and a nuclear symbol. sweets grabs it, and begins walking towards vonkraft* Fun part of that little knife vonkraft, I am not planning on hurting you, because I know this wont hurt you.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:25 pm

*VonKraft looks past Sweets and begins to laugh, the sound of it echoing along with the spreading heat of laser fire. A large squad of troop blasts through Sweet's men, surrounding the tower as VonKraft watches onward* So, you'll be trying to mutate me? And I doubt that you can do much more then that, right? *The men in the building fan out and begin to blast at Sweets, their fire not letting up as he moves closer*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the wastes outisde Anubus industries
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next