S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the wastes outisde Anubus industries

Go down 
+5
[Generic Raiders]
NekoReincarnate
Zorua
...Alice...
The Bank's Clan
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Bank's Clan

the wastes outisde Anubus industries Empty
PostSubject: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:19 pm

*it's the wastes imagine that only with VonKraft's place visible in the distance*
(OOC: Alice's identity is the only confirmed identity in this thread.)
Back to top Go down
...Alice...

...Alice...

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:22 pm

*Alice is Slicing at random spires of rock, then watching them slowly side off their bases and onto the ground. She admires her handiwork before slowly moving to another one and getting into her stance*
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:24 pm

???: Hearts...
Back to top Go down
...Alice...

...Alice...

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:26 pm

*She freezes, she loosens her stance, sheathing her blade. She stands straight, still staring at the spire of rock infront of her* This is the queen.
Back to top Go down
The Bank's Clan

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:28 pm

Well your majesty welcome to the revolution.
Back to top Go down
...Alice...

...Alice...

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:30 pm

*She stiffens, slowly turning to face the figure*
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:35 pm

???: What have nothing to say to your executioner?

Last edited by NekoReincarnate on Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
...Alice...

...Alice...

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:36 pm

*She growls glaring at the figure, her hand drifts to the handle of the rapier*
Back to top Go down
[Generic Raiders]

[Generic Raiders]

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:51 pm

???: *pulls the 13" knife out* Do you recognize this?
Back to top Go down
...Alice...

...Alice...

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:52 pm

*She suddenly stares in horror, her body becoming lax* You would not even Attempt... You would not-
Back to top Go down
The Bank's Clan

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:54 pm

???: *the figure chuckles walking behind her and pushing her to the ground*
Back to top Go down
The "Oblivion"

The

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:57 pm

Somewhere at a far distance, a lone dark figure is steadily heading towards Anubis Industries. Further away down the road, a wake of massacre and destruction has been left as bodies littered the floor of what was once a fairly numbered raider group which have fell to their unfortunate demise when they attacked a lone prey in the vast wilderness. A truck on fire with the black smoke reaching high up into the sky, visible marking the recent event. "I've located you... Voncraft..."
Back to top Go down
The Bank's Clan

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:00 pm

(OOC: don't intrude on a scene Oblivion. Neko and I have been planning this for weeks.)
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:01 pm

???: *The figure Puts her in a face down cross position, Stabbing her through her wrists and calves with bowie knives, and taking the sadistic pleasure in twisting the blade and watching her squirm helplessly*
(You forgot Alice LoL)
Back to top Go down
...Alice...

...Alice...

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:02 pm

GAH! Coward! Nothing but dishonor runs through your *Another knife is twisted in her flesh* AAACK
(I do not mind, it isn't directly interrupting)
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:05 pm

???: The figure looks at the body, Holstering the 13" knife, retrieving the rapier and running, leaving her to bleed*
Back to top Go down
The "Oblivion"

The

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:06 pm

(OOC: No worries... Just passing by... for now...)
Back to top Go down
The "Oblivion"

The

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:36 pm

Perched on a rock, the darkly dressed hooded man comes into vision of a tall impressive building. He cautiously scouts the area before proceeding towards his destination.
Back to top Go down
The "Oblivion"

The

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:53 pm

As he circled the perimeter of the zone, the "Oblivion" notices a trail of blood. He kneels down to inspect the scene. "It's fresh" He takes a swab of the blood and then stores it in a small glass container.He follows the trail out of curiousity.
Back to top Go down
...Alice...

...Alice...

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:03 pm

*The trail stops, strangely at a cave*
Back to top Go down
The "Oblivion"

The

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 5:31 pm

"..." The Oblivion, curious, carefully looks at the cave before taking a step in.
Back to top Go down
The "Oblivion"

The

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:59 pm

He hears strange activity coming from the tall nearby building. He stops and slightly tilts his head towards the direction of the building. "This will have to wait for now..." He turns and proceeds to his original destination.
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 6:20 pm

A truck drives through the wastes, Zor behind the wheel; his arm dangles out of the window, loosely holding a cigarette.  He pulls the hand in taking a drag of nicotine; he could hear his wife yelling at him about cancer, but to be honest after three hundred years of existence he could really give two shts.  There were days where he wanted to join her and his friends and finally be at peace, but that's something he wouldn't achieve for a long time; he sighed leaning back against his head rest.

Last edited by Zorua on Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jasper Powell

Jasper Powell

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:40 pm

Far up the road, a figure walks down the center line, it's back towards the truck. The figure's cloak covering it's body and protecting it from the hot desert sun, the tails flapping in the wind. The figure is surprisingly under equipped for the situation, due to the fact that no bag or container can be seen. A small canteen bounces on the belt of the figure.
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:43 pm

Zor pulls up close to the figure, putting the truck into park he presses down on the horn; hanging his hand out on the side of the truck again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the wastes outisde Anubus industries   the wastes outisde Anubus industries I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the wastes outisde Anubus industries
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next