S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Radio Transmission: Sweets to Harold Vonkraft

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Radio Transmission: Sweets to Harold Vonkraft Empty
PostSubject: Radio Transmission: Sweets to Harold Vonkraft   Radio Transmission: Sweets to Harold Vonkraft I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:00 am

Come in Vonkraft, this is Sweets. Come in.
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Radio Transmission: Sweets to Harold Vonkraft   Radio Transmission: Sweets to Harold Vonkraft I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:33 am

Hello Sweets, I'm guessing you've received my message on the airwaves. And I suppose you've noticed... What the hacker's doing.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Radio Transmission: Sweets to Harold Vonkraft   Radio Transmission: Sweets to Harold Vonkraft I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:34 am

He's a child running around trying to play hero. I'll be frank, I'm not in a killing mood with this, and we somewhat need his services for internet. For now, i say we put him in a dark hole for a few days and let him think about what he did.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Radio Transmission: Sweets to Harold Vonkraft   Radio Transmission: Sweets to Harold Vonkraft I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:37 am

And what do you think we should do about 079? I would say we should place it in my charge; however, I know you'll feel the need to take it as well.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Radio Transmission: Sweets to Harold Vonkraft   Radio Transmission: Sweets to Harold Vonkraft I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:39 am

Take the thing, but under the agreement it never goes into anything electronic, this is a mutually assured destruction scenario, it cant get out, and i don't see the need to keep it in a pocket dimension.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Radio Transmission: Sweets to Harold Vonkraft   Radio Transmission: Sweets to Harold Vonkraft I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:41 am

Why in the world would I ever put that into anything? As you said, it's an MADS, I wouldn't risk my life just to see how well the AI will aid my network. So, it's agreed then? We find him, and at the very least stop him.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Radio Transmission: Sweets to Harold Vonkraft   Radio Transmission: Sweets to Harold Vonkraft I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:44 am

As far as planning goes, my guess would be you have a contract for your famed military police, see if they can break up the auction, Reapers can watch everything from the skies and drop down if need be. From what the fool is emailing me hes using foundation methods to hide himself, this could mean hiding in a local base, or the systems of caverns under our base, which possibly have 682 eggs down there.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Radio Transmission: Sweets to Harold Vonkraft   Radio Transmission: Sweets to Harold Vonkraft I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:49 am

... I'm willing to search the tunnels with my police force, the eggs I'm unsure about. However, if he's there I'll find him myself there. You know the bases better then I do, so I'll leave that up to you and your allies.

Or would you rather we... try a different method?
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Radio Transmission: Sweets to Harold Vonkraft   Radio Transmission: Sweets to Harold Vonkraft I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:52 am

Leave the tunnels, if hes down there, we'll its a lot like ignoring those hard hat signs, your own fault if the girder squashes you. I'll let you know if new intel comes up.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Radio Transmission: Sweets to Harold Vonkraft   Radio Transmission: Sweets to Harold Vonkraft I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:53 am

I understand... I think I may be taking a quicker approach though. You'll see what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Radio Transmission: Sweets to Harold Vonkraft   Radio Transmission: Sweets to Harold Vonkraft I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:55 am

Why do I not like the sound of that.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Radio Transmission: Sweets to Harold Vonkraft   Radio Transmission: Sweets to Harold Vonkraft I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:56 am

For obvious reasons, you'll see my old ally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radio Transmission: Sweets to Harold Vonkraft   Radio Transmission: Sweets to Harold Vonkraft I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radio Transmission: Sweets to Harold Vonkraft
Page 1 of 1