S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VonKraft's Penhouse

Go down 
+3
Legion
OmnipresentBacterium
Herald VonKraft
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

VonKraft's Penhouse Empty
PostSubject: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:23 am

*VonKraft tares the bandages off his back, breaking the brace as his back finally heals. He stretches, able to move his back after a week of healing* Now... Back to business.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:27 am

((OOC: Aw yeah!))
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:15 am

*Sara walks in to the building looking at the women at the desk in front and walks up to the desk*

Last edited by Legion on Tue May 28, 2013 2:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:23 am

Anna: *She looks at Sara* ...
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:24 am

Well are you Vonkraft or are you his nanny or something?

Last edited by Legion on Tue May 28, 2013 2:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:30 am

Anna: I'm his secretary... *Anna glares now, tapping her fingers on her desk* Now, what is it that you want, little miss desert rat.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:33 am

*Smiles at Anna*Well if I was so prim and proper I would but much fun to be around now would I miss prude ass?

Last edited by Legion on Tue May 28, 2013 2:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:36 am

Anna: *Smiles back* At least I know words with more than one syllable, Miss Prototype.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 2:02 am

And atleast I'm not some bigshot's sex android.So just let me in to see this Vonkraft guy or not miss stuckup?

Last edited by Legion on Tue May 28, 2013 2:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 2:05 am

Anna: *Stands, faking a punch at Sara. She then pulls back and aims her mini-machine gun hand at Sara's right arm, blasting it off* No weapons allowed, unless they're wielded by Anubis Industries personnel!
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 2:16 am

*Sara quickly jump spin kicking Anna'a left arm shattering it the tackling her to the ground*Quit this right now!
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 2:18 am

Anna: Who are you to order me around? A pitiful desert cyborg who thinks she can stand up to me. *The wires in Anna's arm spark as she presses her other hand up to Sara's cheek, hitting her with 20,000 volts of electricity*
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 2:20 am

*Sara then quickly headbutts Anna*I am part of the LEGION.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 2:21 am

Anna: *The headbutt barely effects her, only leaving a dent in her head* And tell me why I should care? *She kicks Sara off her and out the door of the building* Now either make an appointment or stay out!
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 2:25 am

*Sara quickly lungs forward swinging her arm bringing her sword out of her forearm and sliding it to Anna's throat*I want to speak with vonkraft about our deal the LEGION made now let me go up or this continues.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 2:27 am

Anna: Why didn't you say that in the first place, child. *Anna moves away from the sword and picks up her arm* You'll need to leave any and all weapons at the front desk as well. *Anna sits, pressing the intercom button* One LEGION bitch to see you Mr. VonKraft.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 2:32 am

*Sara lays her sword down on the desk*I'll be back for that you android bitch.*heads to the elevator and goes up leaving Anna on that note*
OOC Later
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:00 am

Anna: *She watches the elevator close, picking up Sara's shot off arm and handing it to a guard* Get this to research level five, now.

Guard: Yes miss.

*At the penthouse, VonKraft sits in his chair. He wears his usual suit, the right sleeve rolled up to the shoulder*
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:04 am

*Sara walks in as the elevator door opens up*So were are you Vonkraft.*then she sees him behind his desk*
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:09 am

*He looks at Sara, his eyebrow cocked* Well... Hello miss. I wasn't expecting a woman, no offense. I was expecting Mr. Hive.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:14 am

I get that but if your nanny treated him the way she treated me she would be splattered across the wall right now you know right?
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:49 am

I'm sure that she would give him a better fight then you where. *He smiles* Now, how may I help you?
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:52 am

*giving a sly smile*Insulting a girl is not the best way to please her or get on her good side.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:53 am

True, however, you aren't fully a girl, miss... I'm sorry, what was your name again.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:54 am

*Sara pouts playfully*That's mean to say to a girl now isn't it?*Sara walks over and sits on the desk and picks up a picture of a young girl with silver hair like hers*So this your daughter?*Sara says as she lays back on the desk looking at it*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VonKraft's Penhouse
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next