S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rec Room & Lower Levels (Sweets, very bored.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

The Rec Room & Lower Levels (Sweets, very bored.) Empty
PostSubject: The Rec Room & Lower Levels (Sweets, very bored.)   The Rec Room & Lower Levels (Sweets, very bored.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:49 pm

*With Free time Sweets leaves to the old abandoned ruins and he looks at his gear, his shotgun with about 16 spare shots, One .44 with two spare clips, a weeks worth of food and water, a few miscellaneous items, his cloak, mask, and his regular clothes.* What are you hoping to find down there? Don't know, just going to try and find myself some time to think. *Sweets descends into the ruins and he activates the night vision lenses.*Better make sure theres still power in these outlets... *Sweets tests the power with his pda charger, it doesnt work, he has no power in these ruins.*Great, better conserve what energy I have then. *Sweets powers off everything that is not an essential item.
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The Rec Room & Lower Levels (Sweets, very bored.)   The Rec Room & Lower Levels (Sweets, very bored.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:56 pm

*Sweets walks the halls looking at rubble for anything of interest, he stops by his old room checking through his dresser for anything of use, he finds an old set of lock picks, a deck of cards, and a poker chip from his old life in vegas.* Heh, those were some crazy times... when i wasn't legally hustling people out of their life savings, i was putting up rigged games in back alleys, picking thieves pockets, conning mobsters, nearly got myself killed half the time. *Sweets tests his hands with the cards shuffling them in fancy moves, he smirks and flicks a card out from the middle, it lands face up on the table, the ace of spades.*
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The Rec Room & Lower Levels (Sweets, very bored.)   The Rec Room & Lower Levels (Sweets, very bored.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:30 pm

You know how cliche that card is? *Beta stands in the corner in his usual red attire* I mean, Seriously, the ace of spades ooooh so bad, honestly you couldnt pick something better? Like clubs, cause I do a lot of blunt force trauma you know! *Sweets smirks* Well, you may be a blunt weapons kind of person, but I like spades. *Sweets flips over the ace of clubs* You did look out for me didn't you, kept that anger of mine for me, that pain, I am sorry for that by the way. For what, creating me, putting every bit of that anger and pain you felt, knowing that your parents died for you, that everything in your life was paid for by blood money, so you had to split yourself in two to cope with it? *Beta looks at him with an annoyed glance* Yet somehow I still got your goody goody attitude when it came to trying to protect you and keep you safe. Yeah you did, yet seems as I fractured more you lost it, or have you found it again? Shut up, I may not like it, but I see the method to our madness, and if I'm going to help you beat the crap out of people, might as well be the folks who deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rec Room & Lower Levels (Sweets, very bored.)   The Rec Room & Lower Levels (Sweets, very bored.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rec Room & Lower Levels (Sweets, very bored.)
Page 1 of 1