S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Calvin's secret Facility

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Greene family

The Greene family

Calvin's secret Facility Empty
PostSubject: Calvin's secret Facility   Calvin's secret Facility I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:13 pm

*Deep within the ancient labs of a long scientific facility a strange mirrored canister rattles and shakes*

Last edited by The Greene family on Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Calvin's secret Facility   Calvin's secret Facility I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:18 pm

*A black car pulls up to the facility, Herald VonKraft and Anna stepping out of it.* Stay here, keep the car running. *Anna nods as Herald walks in, looking around and smiling sadly* I keep wondering if I should sell this place.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Calvin's secret Facility   Calvin's secret Facility I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:20 pm

*he starts hearing voices in his head*free meeeee, freeee m-meeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Calvin's secret Facility   Calvin's secret Facility I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:21 pm

*He walks over to a large iron tank, Herald frowns as he opens the window to the cell like object* Its been along time... I'm sorry for not visiting sooner...
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Calvin's secret Facility   Calvin's secret Facility I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:26 pm

*the voice continues* It is time... I can feel it... free me please...
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Calvin's secret Facility   Calvin's secret Facility I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:28 pm

Master... You know why I put you in there. If I release you, it could put forth events that will not benefit anyone. That's why I disbanded my branch of the Church. *His hand shakes as it rests on the handle, obviously tempted to open it*
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Calvin's secret Facility   Calvin's secret Facility I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:39 pm

The Titan of Thunder, The card master Heir to the Clown's empire, The Green sun, even the dragon and his eternal nemesis the metal huntsman, they to shall return.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Calvin's secret Facility   Calvin's secret Facility I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:51 pm

*He closes his eyes* Then I can see why you want free, Master Calvin.*VonKraft pulls the door open quickly, looking inside*
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Calvin's secret Facility   Calvin's secret Facility I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:56 pm

*a medium sized canister sits in the middle of the room shaking a single button on one of it's metal ends* push it, let me speak with my mouth instead of my mind, it has been so long...
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Calvin's secret Facility   Calvin's secret Facility I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:24 pm

*VonKraft walks to the middle of the cell, pressing the button with shaking fingers*
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Calvin's secret Facility   Calvin's secret Facility I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:31 pm

*the mirrored tube of the canister was a two-way mirror and as soon as he pushes the button it shows Calvin's head floating in a glowing clear blue liquid, kept from bouncing around by a oxygen mask like apparatus with a look of appreciation on his face* Thank you...
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Calvin's secret Facility   Calvin's secret Facility I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:33 pm

*Herald kneels down, bowing his head* Hello, Master Calvin. I assume you are well rested?
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Calvin's secret Facility   Calvin's secret Facility I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:40 pm

yes, yes I did, say about 3 or 4 hundred years worth... as a head in a jar...
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Calvin's secret Facility   Calvin's secret Facility I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:45 pm

Y...yes, I'm sorry about that. Sweets and Mr. Zeke where very powerful that day. *VonKraft shakes a bit, seemingly afraid* I do have some good news sir. *Herald takes out a remote and presses a button, and a lanky metal body with no head steps into the room*

I call it, the War Of Lasting Fire, or The W.O.L.F., suit.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Calvin's secret Facility   Calvin's secret Facility I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:57 pm

Superb work as always child, and I hope you don't mind I will be adding some "extras" to it when i have the time of course, that will be after I show you some new tricks I've been working on, I may have been just a head for a while but it has not stopped my training...
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Calvin's secret Facility   Calvin's secret Facility I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:02 pm

Master... That's the thing. I'm not entirely sure that it's a good idea to... Well, to show yourself as living at this point. *Herald lifts the jar and places it on the headless droid, locking it into place* Plus, the Church is gone. For all I know we are all that remains.

Plus... I'm not sure if... If I want to reform The Great One. It seems to only bring horror and pain to my family and this world.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Calvin's secret Facility   Calvin's secret Facility I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:34 pm

*staggers around a bit* hold on a sec it's been while *stands up straight* not to mention the whole "there was a fudgin' apocalypse" thing and hey, look where it got me! 3 to 400 years as a glorified pickle! So yea no duh, I agree...
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Calvin's secret Facility   Calvin's secret Facility I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:53 pm

Really? Well that all works out for the best. *Herald starts to walk out of the broken down facility* Then you'll be happy to know that I have a plan for all of this... Wasteland.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Calvin's secret Facility   Calvin's secret Facility I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:03 pm

Ah changed to the old fashioned "conquer everything" plan have we?
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Calvin's secret Facility   Calvin's secret Facility I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:08 pm

To a degree... *VonKraft smiles slightly* I want to fix this world, make it full of life again. And then... It'll all be mine. Shall I get a few guards for your facility, Master Calvin? Fix it up to be a little more cozy?
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Calvin's secret Facility   Calvin's secret Facility I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:20 pm

yes I believe it is time to redecorate, oh and if you can spare a few scientist as well that would be lovely. *he puts his hand on his shoulder* thank you It's great to be back.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Calvin's secret Facility   Calvin's secret Facility I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:23 pm

It's good to have you back, brother. *VonKraft gets into his car and grabs the radio inside* This is Anubis-1, I'd like to have a crew over here. Ten guards, 3 scientists, and a remodeling crew please...

*Moments later, the crew pulls up and begins their work* Dictate them as you see fit, Calvin. I'll be by later. Welcome Back, old friend. *Anna drives off, towards the Anubis Ind. Complex*
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Calvin's secret Facility   Calvin's secret Facility I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:51 pm

Don't be a stranger now. *turns to the men* you heard the man, let's begin shall we? Guards: Yes sir! Scientist: sure we've heard you wanted to make some modifications to your new body? *insidious grin* oh yes and much, much more! Follow me to the lab please and don't dilly dally! *they walk inside*
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Calvin's secret Facility   Calvin's secret Facility I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:18 pm

*the facility has been rebuilt to working condition, guards, scientist, and what not buzzing about, Calvin is in the court yard conversing with a bunch of rather beastial looking men wearing a bunch of animal furs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calvin's secret Facility   Calvin's secret Facility I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calvin's secret Facility
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.C.P.R :: Locations :: The Wastes-
Jump to: