S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium Empty
PostSubject: Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium   Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:15 am

*At this time, the sun has gone down. The heated Nevada now cooling off from it's exposure to the sun. Smoke and fires spread through out the wastes are quickly choked and silenced. Amateurs Saya thinks to her self. Don't they realize that fire gives your position. The sounds of gunshots and women and children screaming are faintly heard in the distance. Saya simply sighs* Idiots... *She says exhausted. At least she was in her domain now, the dark is where she excelled, and she was going to use it.* Hey, B. isn't that "Sword of rebirth" supposed to be near here? Where the hell is it?
Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium Life-after-the-apocalypse-vladimir-manyuhin11
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium   Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:07 am

B slides off his gas mask, letting it hang loosely around his neck. "Hell if I know. I could barely find anything about it online, and what I did find was more like horror stories from some old internet forum from the 2000's... Want to check in there?" He points to an old abandoned looking building, much like the one in the picture.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium   Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:05 pm

*Saya nods, making slow, cautious movements to the building. She has one of her revolvers drawn and the hunting knife in another. When she gets to the door, she presses her knife to the lock in attempt to open it. The door, not needing this creaks open. A swarm of ants scatter from the inside of the building, skittering across both of their feet* What the hell?... B... What did the sword do on the forum?...
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium   Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:30 pm

B doesn't have a gun and stays standing close behind her. He jumps 3 feet back and covers his mouth muffling a scream. After an awkward moment of B frozen on one foot, holding his arms and leg infront of him in a strange defensive pose, "I hate fire ants..." B untwists himself and coughs in his hand as he walks back to Saya.
"The forum had a picture of it. It's a gold colored sword about yeay big, with a carved cocktail head sticking from the base of the handle." He holds his hands out a foot and a half apart. "And don't unsheathe it. Even if you get a small nick from it, the wound will either have ants crawling from it o-" B looks back down at the ants with a look of extreem horror. GLUP "Looks like we have the right place..."
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium   Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:53 pm

Do we now... *She takes cautious steps inside. She doesn't flinch from the smell of rotten flesh now filling the room or the ants running through the floor. She opens one of the doors, a sickening smell comes from the room. Swarms of ants crawl from the room. The rotting bodies inside completely undisturbed by the ants* Holy shit... What the hell else does this thing do? *She takes steps in, then leaves the room* Not in there...
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium   Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 4:36 pm

B catches a whiff of the rotting flesh and quickly dons his gasmask. "Like I said, ants come out of the cuts that thing gives, and uh, humans come out of stab wounds." He stays close, his head jerking around to every little creek in the old shack.
"Not in there..." Saya says.
"Thank god," he breaths. B suddenly snaps his fingers. "I almost forgot." He pulls out a flashlight from his vest and clicks it on.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium   Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 5:32 pm

*She chuckles at the light* Aww, how cute. *You notice her eyes still glow purple, even though the light isn't reflecting off of her eyes. She walks to another room, the same deal... Except for the fact that no ants scatter out. A single, disfigured body is left on the floor. Saya walks closer to it, examining it slightly* Died of bloodloss... But no ants?... Hey B... What else did it do when you'd get cut?
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium   Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 5:58 pm

"Humans..." he mumbles hoping she dosen't hear it and get scared.
B follows her, wandering to away a smidgen. He tips a basket over with his foot, allowing a collection of fingers to fall out.
"Welp. I'm never eating mini sausages again."
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium   Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:14 pm

You can eat mini sausages? *She laughs, picking up a few. She seems not to notice the mumble. Her eyes widen* Hey B... These fingers... They don't match. These are all different people...*She drops them and wipes her hands off on her pants* I don't like this place. *She walks forward, leaving B in the room by himself for a few seconds. Her head pops in again* You coming or what? Gotta be atleast 4 more rooms.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium   Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:19 pm

"EW! You're touching it?!" He said at Saya's 'examination'.
She seems not to notice the mumble. Her eyes widen "Hey B... These fingers... They don't match. These are all different people..." She drops them and wipes her hands off on her pants. "I don't like this place."
"And you think I do?" he asks, as he turns away from her to check out a shelf. Nothing stands out too much, just your run of the mill slaughter house tools murderous psychopaths love to use. B cringes.
"We should get outta here, fast," he says. He turns to be greeted by emptiness. Saya, gone. If B had ate diner before he left, he would have shit his pants.
"S-Saya?" B turned off his flashlight and grabbed a random object from the shelf. A hook? He doesn't know, but it's heavy and sharp enough to pierce the skin, and that's good enough for him. He takes a tentative step toward the door. "Saya?" he whispers so soft, it can't be heard out of his mask.
A pair of purple glowing eyes apear around the dark corner.
"You coming or what? Gotta be at least 4 more rooms."

B sighs as his shoulder drop in relief. "Don't do that! I thought you where kidnapped by the butcher or something. We need to stick together!"
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium   Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:32 pm

The butcher? Oh... And how's a meat hook supposed to... *She stops dead in her tracks, her head snaps to the hall way as she runs for a room at the end, leaving him in the room again. You hear the sound of a door being beaten down, a small struggle and a swish. You hear a dull thump and metal sticking on the wood* B-B! I think I found it...
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium   Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:45 pm

B starts to follow her, but trips on the disfigured body on the floor and falls on the body and lands face to face with the thing. "NOPE!" He scrambles off the body and kicks it away. He hears a door being beaten down. "Saya!" He looks around for the hook and finds it in the groin of the poor corps.
"I think I found it..."

B. gets up and races around the corner to meet her.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium   Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:01 pm

*Saya is in the room, looking down at a new corpse. An around 40 year old man with a huge slash through his torso and the blade stuck in his leg, pinning it to the floor. Slowly, Ants leak from the smaller wound* Well... *She dusts her hands off* That wasn't so bad... Right? *She pats B's shoulder*
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium   Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:28 pm

B stands there in total shock. "S-S-Saya! YOU KILLED HIM!"
He looks down and see's the ants, then the huge slash. B breaths out a curse.
"Never mind that, we have to go. Now!" B rushes over, pushing her out of his way. B holds the leg down with a foot and yanks the knife out of the leg. The ants squirt up from the cut like a small geyser. B looks around for the sheath.
"Where's the cover?" he demands.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium   Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:59 pm

W-what about it? Don't tell me you've never killed someone before... *She looks down at the man* I'm guessing this guy is the owner... *She searches the room for the scabbard*
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium   Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:11 pm

"Where is it?!" he almost yells as he throws baskets out of the way in his frustrated search. B looks over his shoulder at the body, the flow of ants starts lessen.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium   Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:20 pm

*She flinches visibly at him shouting. Her face softens a bit* B-B... What's with you? Why are you shouting? Are you okay? *She looks through all of the drawers. Her movements a bit slower, calmer. Continuing to search for the items, she says under her breath* Are you mad?... *She closes the drawers* The scabbard isn't here...
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium   Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:28 pm

"No, I'm not ok. We have to get out of here before another human crawls out of him!" B kicks a box toward the dead man, sending the sheath sliding into the wound.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium   Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:32 pm

*The sheath slowly sinks into the wound* SHIT! WHAT THE HELL? *She goes to the scabbard and pulling the sheath out slowly, covering it with blood*
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium   Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:48 pm

The sheath slides out of the bloody wound slowly. It feels too heavy to be a normal sheath, but it is part of an SCP, right? Everything is a little 'off' around here. She pulls out the sheath relieving a mucus covered hand connected to a boney arm.

"SHIT! That's not suppose to happen! We should have 3 hours before that happens!" B runs over to Saya and grabs on to the sheath with her as they try to yank it out of the hand's vice like grip.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium   Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:50 pm

(DO NOT CLICK THE SPOILER! CONTAINS LOTS OF FUCKING PROFANITY)
*She takes out her gun and shoots into the crevice*
Spoiler:
B! KEEP PULLING!
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium   Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:43 am

Bullets rip into the arm. The 'person' from the wound lets go of the sheath and retreats. B falls back on his ass with the sheath.
"Oomf,"
B shakes off the shock and looks for the sword. B puts his hand down help to push himself up, but stops as it comes in contact with something flat and metal. He lifts his hand from- the sword!? B checks his hand relieved it didn't cut through his leather glove.
B jumps up and sheaths the thing. "Come on!" he grabs Saya's hand and running away.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium   Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 2:21 am

*They run until out of the building. Saya sighs in relief* Well... Lets give this shit to Vonkraft...
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium   Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 2:22 am

Huff Huff "Agreed,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium   Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scp 1509: "The sword of rebirth" Item capture preformed by: Saya Daulton and Omnipresent Bacterium
Page 1 of 1