S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Legion

Legion

Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION Empty
PostSubject: Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION   Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:36 pm

Built during the rain of fire that came from the sky it hold the largest amount of computer technology remaining on Earth it is a floating LEGION base controlled by the Hive it resembles a massive floating castle. Many LEGION use this to get to were the go and keep it hidden from many of the wastes only trading with the simple minded raiders that foolishly trade with them and use them to gather information on the factions of the Wastes.

Last edited by Legion on Tue May 21, 2013 12:37 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION   Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:39 pm

(You should probably wait for Sweets to green light your character profile first man.)
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION   Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:43 pm

(Yeah Sorry got a head of myself)
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION   Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:43 pm

(It's fine Smile )
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION   Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 11:57 pm

*After walking a far distance to get back to the devastator and he enters awaiting Sara's report on the deal with the foundation*
Back to top Go down
O.W.

O.W.

PostSubject: Re: Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION   Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:08 am

A black shaggy dog appears on a nearby ridge, looking towards the devastator. The dog barks and soon a bored Sybil appears next to him. "You found it boy! good job!" Sybil pets the dog's head and then pulls her bat off of her back. "Time to have some fun! Able, Doc, MOVE OUT!" Suddenly a man dressed in Medieval clothing appears. His iconic Plague Doctor uniform blowing in the wind.

"We shall surely destroy this grotesque infection.."
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION   Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:13 am

*one of the units look out over the plain and see the group and sends the alarm and a large a group of units drop down from the devastator in helicopters and form up ready to fight*
Back to top Go down
O.W.

O.W.

PostSubject: Re: Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION   Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:24 am

A few hundred yards away, a man in a brown T-shirt and dark blue Jeans looks down range through the scope of a rifle. He decides to pick out the most difficult shot. He smiles and flips a coin."I'm calling Tails." He catches the coin then takes the shot, blowing off the Cyborg's head. he looks down at the coin to see it landed on tails. He give a triumph smile then talks into a headset. "This is Operative "Lucky" reporting in. You may begin your frontal assault.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION   Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:28 am

*in a monotone voice the lead unit calls the order*Kill the intruders leave none alive.*twelve charge the snipers position as the 49 others wait as reserves*
Back to top Go down
O.W.

O.W.

PostSubject: Re: Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION   Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:37 am

"Lucky" gets a bored look on his face,"All is going according to plan. Able, go do your thing.

A tan skinned man give an evil smile, "I was worried you'd forgotten about me. prepare for a show." The man jumps from his hiding spot with two blades and begins tearing the Cyborgs to shreds, none of them standing a chance as he cuts them to pieces with his weapons.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION   Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:45 am

*two cyborgs jump back and flip their arms into giant blades and charge him impaling him with their swords slashing upwards into his stomach to rip him into small pieces*
Back to top Go down
O.W.

O.W.

PostSubject: Re: Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION   Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:48 am

"You think that'll kill me you little [unintelligible Sumerian word]" Able immediately thrust himself further down the blades and cuts the heads off of the Cyborgs. He takes the blades out of his stomach and smiles "You should have told me these machines were worthy opponents Ms.Sybil."
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION   Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:56 am

*6 more charge Abel firing at him with explosive rounds exploding his right leg and left arm off*
Back to top Go down
O.W.

O.W.

PostSubject: Re: Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION   Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:59 am

Able falls to the ground and lays motionless, attempting to trick the Cyborgs that he's dead. before his plan can work, the dog tackles one of the Cyborgs and rips it limb from limb. Sybil hops off the dog and slams her bat into one of the Cyborg's head, crushing it. "Wow Able, you are being really wreck-less today."
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION   Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:07 am

*a deep menevalonet voice says*Stop we need no longer fight lets talk.*three black armored cyborgs walk out of a helicopter and stand at attention with their plasma swords as a single large half machine half human red eyed cyborg that human body seems to hang off his machine body*
Back to top Go down
O.W.

O.W.

PostSubject: Re: Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION   Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:12 am

Sybil turns and begins shouting, "Final-fucking-ly! I thought we were going to have to drop your little floating rust bucket!"
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION   Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:16 am

Well that would be quiet difficult but it would be entertaining you are quiet the fight I grant you that.
Back to top Go down
O.W.

O.W.

PostSubject: Re: Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION   Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:07 pm

"It wouldn't be difficult when you have a group of scips helping you with their anomalous abilities. Iris, come on out, we won't be needing you to sink the Devastator." A small, petite blonde girl walks over the ridge with a Nikon camera.
"Yes ma'am. Would you like me to alert Rider and the Child?
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION   Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:24 pm

Well this is interesting.*a sickening smile comes across Hive's face*We would be honored if you would join us the master would be pleased to see you again would you come see him again.
Back to top Go down
O.W.

O.W.

PostSubject: Re: Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION   Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:42 pm

"You're master knows us?" Sybil quickly turns her head towards Iris, "Yes, inform them please."
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION   Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:44 pm

We are going to see the foundation first would you mind?
Back to top Go down
O.W.

O.W.

PostSubject: Re: Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION   Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:46 pm

A sick smile spreads across Sybil's face,"Would you mind if My group and I joined you?"
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION   Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:48 pm

By all means come.*Hive and them all go into the devastator and fly off in the direction of Haven*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION   Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devastator Base mobile a mobile home hub for LEGION
Page 1 of 1