S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces)

Go down 
+3
Arcyguana
Legion
Doctor J Sweets
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces)   Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 3:17 pm

The device reads and interpenetrates the brain waves of the user, and in some cases synchronizes them allowing them to enter one subconscious area.
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces)   Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 3:19 pm

"Is it safe Sweets?" Leone looks at Sweets smiling then back at the TV, "Do you want me to try it?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces)   Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 3:27 pm

Well. What I need to do is upload a memory, I want to look over something that happened, you can watch the memory if you want.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces)   Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 3:30 pm

"Okay." Leone hugs Sweets snuggling her head in his chest, "I'll make sure nothing happens to my Sweets."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces)   Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 3:36 pm

*Sweets smiles siting back in the machine and it shows his vision in the Subconscious world, Sweets goes to a vault door, simply floating there, opening to a large room inside small boxes floating playing videos on the sides of the cubes, he goes to the end of the room turning to a cube. He takes it as it plays out the fight between him and beta and the memory plays while it uploads, Showing Sweets and Beta fighting, Beta and the Beast fusing, and beta turning to the teen Sweets, then It shows Sweets parents suicide, the will reading, and beta forming behind him in the mirror when he looked at himself.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces)   Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 3:42 pm

Leone looks on with concern, "Sweets are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces)   Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 3:43 pm

**Sweet sits up, the memory finished and he shakes his head*what?
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces)   Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 3:45 pm

Leone walks to him gripping his hand resting her head on his knuckles, "Are you okay? Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces)   Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 3:52 pm

Yeah, Fine. *Sweets sits up rewinding the memory tot he fight with beta watching him fuse with the beast*How did he do this...
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces)   Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 4:22 pm

"What do you mean what happened?" Leone presses her head to Sweets' forehead then kissing him gently.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces)   Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 4:32 pm

Watch, *Sweets points to the monitor as Beta gives his rant before calling the beast, it is a disproportionate Sweets, its hair covering its eyes letting its gnarled and gnashing teeth show, as it stands like a dog, as Beta fuses with it he gains a bone like version of Sweets normal mash, and a large Bone blade scythe the Spinal cord handle fitting to his hand.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces)   Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 4:45 pm

Leone begins to pull back into Sweets' arms but unable to look away.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces)   Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 4:48 pm

I've known these personalities for centuries, but they never pulled off something like this. *Beta and Sweets begin fighting.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces)   Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 5:01 pm

"What am I watching Sweets? What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces)   Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 5:06 pm

A while before you appeared, I was making an attempt to figure myself out, get the other personalities to work with me, or atleast to stop antagonizing me, this was the fight between me and beta, the final fight. *While Beta and Sweets fight in his mind, three other versions of himself appear behind him and they fuse to him like beta and the beast had and sweets rubs his chin*I dont remember that...
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces)   Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 5:54 pm

Leone looks at Sweets leaning up putting her arms around his neck kissing him passionately, "Well now I'm here and I will help you what ever way I can okay my love?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces)   Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:35 am

*Sweets smiles*Thank you.*He continues to watch the footage repeatedly trying to understand the fusion of his personas.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces)   Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:54 am

Leone continues to lay in Sweets arms watching the video as well, "So what are you trying to learn about him?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces)   Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:12 am

Just, trying to understand this fusion idea, it clearly shows an increase in strength, but I don't know if that translates to a physical term or if it is just something in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces)   Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:28 am

Leone begins to drift to sleep in Sweets' arms, "I'll standdd bbby you noooo matter what."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces)   Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:11 am

*Sweets smiles and strokes her hair watching the recording but falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces)   Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:04 pm

Leone snuggles closer into Sweets arms still asleep her head resting on his shoulder her mouth inches from his and her breath carrying the smell of cherries on it as she breathes into Sweets' face.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces)   Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:18 pm

Leone slowly wakes up as the video comes to an end and sees Sweets sleeping smiling she teleports him to his bed laying him down, "Sleep now my love you'll be okay I will protect you no matter what." Leone then undress and covers up next to Sweets snuggling closer feeling his body's warm she falls back asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces)   Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Level b5 (Recroom and other spaces)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.C.P.R :: Locations :: Base "Haven"-
Jump to: