S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Testing Grounds

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Legion

Legion

The Testing Grounds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Testing Grounds   The Testing Grounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 7:57 pm

She takes his hand and smiles., "So lets go then."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The Testing Grounds   The Testing Grounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 8:35 pm

*Sweets walks with her and ajckson to the elevator with the large mechanical creations*
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: The Testing Grounds   The Testing Grounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:37 am

Allen walks on to the testing grounds with a large object he then lays it on the ground and steps back ten feet and presses a button. The object begins to pull all metal objects facing in one direction, "Good so that works well time to get it....." Suddenly the object rips the front of a parked car off and snatches it towards him, "Holy shit!!!! Ok so its going to need calibrations going to get right on it." Allen turns the object off and takes it back to his dropship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Testing Grounds   The Testing Grounds - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Testing Grounds
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2