S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At some celler door in the middle of nowhere

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Monica and Danis

Monica and Danis

At some celler door in the middle of nowhere Empty
PostSubject: At some celler door in the middle of nowhere   At some celler door in the middle of nowhere I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:20 pm

"Your right about it being in the middle of bumfuck nowhere," Monica says as she stares down at the rusty, sandy, metal, vault like door. 
They have driven their motorcycles exactly one hour out of town all for the sake of Danis proving her wrong. So, not much different than any other drive through the wastes. But hell, anything is better than being locked up in her office listening to her customers.
Danis kneels over the door and wiggles his fingers into two of the three inward facing arrows into little handles cleverly disguised into this weird insignia/logo/thing molded into the door. While Danis worked on turning the logo around, Monica takes out her small handheld mirror and checks her makeup. Like her hair, it's perfect except for a little sweat. Thanks to her motorcycle helmet, with a built in face shield, she stays neet and clean, unlike Danis. He, on the other hand is covered in dust with a few bug splatters on his chest and one on his cheek right under the clean goggle shaped imprint around his eyes. 
After a few turns, he hears a click from within the door. "Got it!" he announces as he gives the door a hearty yank upwards. He and Monica look into the dark manhole and it's ladder letting a cool breeze of air drift up to their faces. 
"After you,"
"I don't know where this thing is. I'm following you,"
"We're just going to climb down the ladder. It's not like you need me to lead you."
She gives him the glare of death.
"Fine! I'll go first!" 

They climb down the manhole into a dimly lit room about twenty feet down. It's filled with cardboard boxes, old, dusty furniture, books, and mostly, folders filled to bursting.
He leads her through the room, down a hallway, and opens a door labeled "SCP-914"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: At some celler door in the middle of nowhere   At some celler door in the middle of nowhere I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:14 pm

*Sweets Rides up for a routine check of the area.
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: At some celler door in the middle of nowhere   At some celler door in the middle of nowhere I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:19 pm

*Seeing the opened door Sweets readies a .44 in its concealed rail on his forearm, he slides down the ladder the same insignia/logo on his combat vest and the back of his duster, his mask activates the night vision lenses, as the door closes behind him.
Back to top Go down
Monica and Danis

Monica and Danis

PostSubject: Re: At some celler door in the middle of nowhere   At some celler door in the middle of nowhere I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:12 pm

"Ok, watch!" 
Monica rolls her eyes as she crosses her arms and watches Danis take off his book and shake out a couple of pebbles.
"Just hurry up. I don't think we should be down here."
"Relax, it's been abandoned for centuries!"
"But still..."
Danis places one pebble in the "In" part of the machine, sets the dial to "Fine" then turns it on. The machine rattles and groans to life. Twenty seconds later, a light next to the "Out" compartment blinks on with a little "Ding."
Danis opens it and holds out a diamond the same size as the pebble. "Tada!"
Monica stands in shock for a few secondes before a sly smile creeps on her face. Danis recognizes this smile. It's the same smile she smiles when she decides to go along with his plans. 
They both dump pebbles out of their shoes and shove them into the "In" compartment of the machine. 
"We're going to be so rich!"
"I told you!"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: At some celler door in the middle of nowhere   At some celler door in the middle of nowhere I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:22 pm

*Sweets opens the door to the main room*Get out, now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At some celler door in the middle of nowhere   At some celler door in the middle of nowhere I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At some celler door in the middle of nowhere
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.C.P.R :: Locations :: The Wastes-
Jump to: