S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The broken Elevator.

Go down 
+2
Legion
Doctor J Sweets
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Legion

Legion

The broken Elevator.  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The broken Elevator.    The broken Elevator.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:58 pm

"I just trying to be helpful and polite being rude wont help me right?" Leone smiles at Jackson trying to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The broken Elevator.    The broken Elevator.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:40 am

*He nods and continues to cast the weights while sweets comes up with a large steel rope*When the weights done attach it to this.
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: The broken Elevator.    The broken Elevator.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:25 am

"Ok I'll tie it off alright." Leone smiles.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The broken Elevator.    The broken Elevator.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:41 pm

*Jackson nods and Sweets robots hold up the metal plate.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: The broken Elevator.    The broken Elevator.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:29 pm

Leone ties off the rope around the metal plate, "There that should do it."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The broken Elevator.    The broken Elevator.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:23 pm

*Sweets tests the elevator moving it down by hand and it works great*Alright fols, hop on and lets see where we can go.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: The broken Elevator.    The broken Elevator.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:01 am

Leone walks on to the platform almost tripping but catching herself on the wall, "Aw that hurt so which floor are we going to?" Leone asks as she looks at where her hand was cut on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The broken Elevator.    The broken Elevator.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:25 am

*Jackson looks up*How about the rec room? *Sweets nods and he lowers the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: The broken Elevator.    The broken Elevator.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:46 pm

Leone rises her head is surprise, "You guys have a rec room ooowww this is going to be so fun to see."
Back to top Go down
Arcyguana

PostSubject: Re: The broken Elevator.    The broken Elevator.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:32 am

*Arcy arrives at the elevator and shouts down the shaft*
HEyy!! Anyone down there!? I got 294 to put in the rec room!! Oh, and a 'do not smash sign'!!
Back to top Go down
Thelukaszop

Thelukaszop

PostSubject: Re: The broken Elevator.    The broken Elevator.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:41 am

Yep... But where is my water!
*Looks at the SCP
It's my favourite coffe machine right now
What do you think, Arcy?
Back to top Go down
Arcyguana

PostSubject: Re: The broken Elevator.    The broken Elevator.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:49 am

Yeah, it's great.. It needs power..
*Looks at a nearby plug socket*
Lets do this.
*plugs 294 in, takes 50 cents from his pocket and puts it in the machine, then types in 'something i REALLY wanna drink right now'. The machine dispences some apple juice.*
Where the heck did it get apples from? The world is a wasteland...
*Shrugs, drinking the juice*
Tasty.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: The broken Elevator.    The broken Elevator.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:51 am

Leone hears the yell "Hold on Ill come get you just don't yell." She then appears beside them and looks them both up and down, "So who are you two?"
Back to top Go down
Thelukaszop

Thelukaszop

PostSubject: Re: The broken Elevator.    The broken Elevator.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:56 am

Hmm?
Im Agent Szop
this is Agent Arcy
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: The broken Elevator.    The broken Elevator.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:59 am

Leone nod suspicion still in her eyes, "So your trying to get to the rec room well you can ether wait for us to clear the door way since there is no power running to that section or you can help us?"
Back to top Go down
Arcyguana

PostSubject: Re: The broken Elevator.    The broken Elevator.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:03 am

*Takes a swig of his apple juice*
Yeah, we can help.
Also, *Pats 294* We got refreshments. *Flicks 50 cents at Leone* Put it in and type what you want. Any liquid. At all.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: The broken Elevator.    The broken Elevator.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:08 am

Leone looks at the machine and stares then walks up to it puts the coin in it and it then gives her a cup of dark red warm liquid, So it really will give me anything I want." she shots the cup shaking her head from the rush, "Thanks now lets go grab my hands ok."
Back to top Go down
Thelukaszop

Thelukaszop

PostSubject: Re: The broken Elevator.    The broken Elevator.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 am

Arcy wait for me i must do something with my arm
*Checks the bandages
Shit not good
*Places bag on the ground and starts cleaning his wound
Hey order me some water
*Gives 50 cent to Arcy
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: The broken Elevator.    The broken Elevator.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:12 am

Leone looks at the wound on Arcy's arm, "That's going to get infected if it isn't taken care of."
Back to top Go down
Thelukaszop

Thelukaszop

PostSubject: Re: The broken Elevator.    The broken Elevator.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:17 am

Och my arm! Fuckin raider!
Fuckin raider with a knife!
*Cleans his wound and takes a new bandage on it.
Whats your name?
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: The broken Elevator.    The broken Elevator.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:23 am

"My name is Nosferatu Leone." She says doing a small bow.
Back to top Go down
Thelukaszop

Thelukaszop

PostSubject: Re: The broken Elevator.    The broken Elevator.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:27 am

Nice to meet you Leone.
So you are working on this elevator?

Last edited by Thelukaszop on Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arcyguana

PostSubject: Re: The broken Elevator.    The broken Elevator.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:30 am

Dark red liquid, nosferatu. Nice to meet you, vampire *He says smiling, then turns and gulps, ralising that he might have just doomed himself*
(ooc: its Szop who is hurt.)
*Puts 50 cents in the machine and gets a cup of clean water, then gives it to Szop*
There ya go.
Back to top Go down
Arcyguana

PostSubject: Re: The broken Elevator.    The broken Elevator.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:36 am

Anyway.
We need to wait for Szop to finish treating his wound.
Idea!
*Takes 50 cents and puts it into 294, then types in 'antiseptic', the machine churns and a clear liquid is produced Arcy takes the liquid and hands it to Szop.*
Here, put this on your arm.
Back to top Go down
Thelukaszop

Thelukaszop

PostSubject: Re: The broken Elevator.    The broken Elevator.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:37 am

Thanks
*Drinks water and puts medicine on his arm

Last edited by Thelukaszop on Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The broken Elevator.    The broken Elevator.  - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The broken Elevator.
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.C.P.R :: Locations :: Base "Haven"-
Jump to: