S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Temple of Dionysus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Monica and Danis

Monica and Danis

Temple of Dionysus  Empty
PostSubject: Temple of Dionysus    Temple of Dionysus  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:00 pm

A dark skinned young man runs up the temple steps. He stops right before he opens the door to catch his breath, check his hair, and pops in a breath mint. Can't have nasty breath around all those beautiful goddesses now can we? He opens the doors and swaggers into the brothel.
"Hello ladies!"
The woman at the hostess's podium up front sit up straighter, none of them expecting this strapping young man to enter this establishment at such an early hour(3pm)
"Welc-" she slouches back into their chairs, "Oh. It's you."
"Aw come on Candi," he complains, "Why can't I get the usual greeting?"
"Because you never pay," the wavy haired red head replied flatly, obviously not amused by his puppy eyes.
"Aw... but what if I jus sample a complementary kiss?" he asks leaning over the podium eyes closed lips puckered.
Candi slaps him in the face with the dictionary sized guest book, sending him sprawling on the floor.
"OW!!!!!!!!"
"Monica's in her office, numb nuts," Candi replies placing the guest book back down the podium, "Honestly, do we have to go though this every time?"
"This is bullshit," he mutters to himself, "I know the pimp. I should be doing these girls every night for free." He pushes himself up and travels to the end of the hall, waving at a few hotties along the way.

Monica sits at her desk with one hand propping up her head, the other plays with a knife. So... bored....
The door bursts open.
"Monica! You wouldn't believe- AHG!" he dives to the side as a knife slices the air where his head was and lodges itself into the door frame. "Why do you have to do that EVERY TIME!"
She laughs as leans back in her chair, "Until you learn how to knock." She kicks up her feet onto her desk as he gets back up and regains his composure. "So, what brings you to my office this time, Danis? Did you get in trouble with the Roaches, again?"
Danis rolls his eyes. "No, and that wasn't even my fault."
"Which time? The one where you stoled and crashed there jeep, or the time you pickpocketed the king roach right after you apologized, OR-?"
"All of them!" Danis said as he throws his arms up in frustration.
"Alright then. What did you do this time?"
"Nothing! Wait. Something!" Monica rolls her eyes at him. Danis pulls a chair up beside the desk and leans in toward her, as if there's anyone trying to listen in. "Ok, so I was out in the Wastes kicking rocks,"
"Walking home after a drunken stupor,"
"When I found this door to a cellar out in the middle of nowhere!"
"So? Those are a dime a dozen after world war three,"
"No, it's whats inside that's going to make us rich."
Monica holds in a laugh.
"No really!" he says, "It's true! I found this machine that makes things out of nothing! Well, kinda. It's like, a huge clockwork machine with a control panel with this dial, and in and out slots-"
"Get on with the story,"
"So I put in a rock, just a normal everyday rock, and I got back this," he holds up a clean cut diamond.
".... ....... ...Bullshit... Who did you steal that from?"
"Nobody!"
"Bull!"
"It's true! I can show you how it works and everything!"
"Alright. Take me there."
Back to top Go down

Temple of Dionysus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.C.P.R :: Locations :: The Wastes-
Jump to: