S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SCPS Sweetedge (Phase 1)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

SCPS Sweetedge (Phase 1) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCPS Sweetedge (Phase 1)   SCPS Sweetedge (Phase 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:20 pm

*Sweets leads the way knowing his ships lay out like the back of his hand.*Pretty sure I got it.
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: SCPS Sweetedge (Phase 1)   SCPS Sweetedge (Phase 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:16 pm

Good this wont be easy other ways.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: SCPS Sweetedge (Phase 1)   SCPS Sweetedge (Phase 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:28 pm

Though it may seem like just a ship to you, I kept the Sweetedge as a multitude of things, emergency supply cache, second home, armory. Below you should be a cache of water tight crates, with enough materials to build a small town. As well as a few old toys of mine, when we finish here, I'll be bringing back up the Arch Angel network, allowing us to communicate with out the possibility of people listening in.

Last edited by Doctor J Sweets on Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : under powering a few things)
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: SCPS Sweetedge (Phase 1)   SCPS Sweetedge (Phase 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:58 pm

The only nurse on the ship, meets them at the door of the emergency room and waves them in. She lets Sweets, and Andrew in, but steps infront of B. "Doctors and patents only. We need to keep this place steril." Before B had any time to object, she slams the door shut.
B stands there dumbfounded for a few seconds, then numbly walks to the empty waiting room. 
He takes of his hat and gasmask with a sigh, then drops them on the coffee table infront of him. He groans and drops his face in his hands, which are propped up with his elbows on his knees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SCPS Sweetedge (Phase 1)   SCPS Sweetedge (Phase 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SCPS Sweetedge (Phase 1)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2