S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place Empty
PostSubject: Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place   Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:05 pm

Andrew and Sweets stare intently at B, awaiting an answer.

B, however, stares out the window at the receding ground whilst he grips to the chopper's chair as hard as he can.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place   Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:24 pm

Well don't keep us waiting by all means do tell he's going to probably kill you anyway for taking us here you know that right?
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place   Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:30 pm

He has a point.
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place   Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:32 pm

B snaps out of it and turns back to them. "Wha- Wha!? Kill me? But- I- I-"
The helicopter turns, making B lean outwards. B closes his lips together in hopes to hold in his girlish scream. It didn't work very well.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place   Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:38 pm

"I can tell Kraft that you guys found it yourself while doing test flights! He can't kill the messenger!"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place   Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:40 pm

*Sweets sighs pulling him back and buckling him in*wear your seat belt. *Sweets sighs*you betrayed us didn't you B?
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place   Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:43 pm

B becomes quiet and looks down and away from them as he grits hit teeth.

"How can I betray a group I was never part of?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place   Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:44 pm

You took my hospitality, and you spilled everything to VonKraft did you not.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place   Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:49 pm

"No! I didn't! I don't know how he knows it. After getting that huge file about you when I was hired, I assumed he just knew. He's been collecting shit on you for the past 300 years! I was just his tracker."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place   Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:50 pm

He has a file on me? I see... B you are good about information, arent you?
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place   Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:51 pm

"What?"
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place   Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:55 pm

Stop playing games I need to know what you told him! He isn't that stupid. I swear if you sent him the formula I will inject you and saee how long you survive with out regular injections I hope you like pain.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place   Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:59 pm

"I didn't tell him anything! And even if I did, which I didn't, you've never shown me any of your secrets or formulas."
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place   Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:00 pm

Do you take me for an idiot he knew I was coming! Now tell me!
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place   Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:02 pm

"Fine! What do you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place   Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:04 pm

what did you tell him about my brothers nanites and how he new I would be coming to his shit compound.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place   Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:12 pm

B looks him in the eye. "Which car did you take?"
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place   Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:14 pm

I toke the car with turrets in the front that is fast. Why wait you spiked it you bastard.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place   Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:20 pm

*Andrew stands up even with the heli rocking back and for as well as his sides hurting he grips B by the collar and snatches him forward* Tell me what else did you do and maybe I'll rethink painting this heli with your face!
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place   Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:24 pm

B is serious as he speaks. "Radio is bugged and VonKraft has the code to the livestream so he can monitor it. I have better things to do than listen to you cry about your sister."

*Andrew stands up even with the heli rocking back and forth. His sides hurting he grips B by the collar and snatches him forward* "Tell me what else did you do and maybe I'll rethink painting this heli with your face!"

"That's all I did, I swear!" B cries in a panic.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place   Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:26 pm

*Andrew yells as he says this*You ever talk about my sister I will fucking empty your head out like a gaord and use it like a bowl do you understand me!
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place   Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:28 pm

B nods. "Y-yes sir."
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place   Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:32 pm

Good keep it that way pilot are we there yet?
No sir but we are close should be coming up soon.
Well that's good.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place   Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:34 pm

B pulls himself from Andrews grip and sits rigid in his chair
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place   Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:39 pm

So you scared or something?*Andrew asks annoyed by B to the point of wanting to throw him out the heli*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place   Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helicopter ride to Tsuna's place
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.C.P.R :: Locations :: The Wastes-
Jump to: