S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Green household

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Green household Empty
PostSubject: Green household   Green household I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:41 am

(Because Thunder Bay is so busy and clogged up)

B knocks on Jeb's office door then slowly walks in. "Mr.Green, I can't thank you enough for your hospitality," B says as he watches his own shifting his feet. "That's why I'm going to have to ask you for VonKraft's schematics back..." B takes in a deep breath before he goes on.
"Those are dummy blueprints VonKraft gave me to trade for information. We fixed the math so it's rigged to explode when it's turned on. After all you've done for me, I can't just put you or your family in harms way like that."
After a moments pause, he sheepishly adds, "You keep those refrigerators, too. I didn't earn them."
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

Green household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green household   Green household I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:01 pm

I know that's why I fixed them, did you honestly think that I wouldn't tell? go ahead and keep them fridges, I think you earned them ether way.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Green household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green household   Green household I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:07 pm

B stands there slack jawed for a moment.
"Wait. You knew, and you didn't fire me?"
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

Green household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green household   Green household I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:12 pm

Hey It's not like I didn't expect it of him, and knowing him he probably made you too scared to say no, I would've done it too in your position, If I was afraid of him too.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Green household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green household   Green household I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:16 pm

B takes a seat. "Really? But your, like, the alpha wolf or however the saying goes. You huge, buff, have brass knuckles. You can actually take him in a fight. By appearances alone, you don't have to be afraid of anything."
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

Green household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green household   Green household I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:26 pm

Not saying I was, I just saying from your prospective it's better to be a fox then a wolf like me more so if your going against a dragon like Vonkraft.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Green household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green household   Green household I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:34 pm

He smiles. "Do you still want me to spy on VonKraft, because I have some juicy gossip for you,"
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

Green household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green household   Green household I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:58 pm

lay it on me good sir
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Green household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green household   Green household I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:06 pm

"VonKraft is obsessed with this person called 'Sweets' and his little creature capture group. Sweets is imortal, like VonKraft, and they are both trying to get the most things called PSD's. Their, like, paranormal things. There's a huge list of them too."
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

Green household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green household   Green household I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:11 pm

SCPs Mister Bacterium, yes i know of about them too, in fact we have quite a few of our own in town as well, honestly don't know why there after them these days some them ain't no different for you or I, yea there some weird ones out there, but that's coming from a man who's partially robotic.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Green household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green household   Green household I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:17 pm

"Heheheh True. You might want to keep tabs on them incase either of them try to kidnap them or anything. I've done some research and in the past, that foundation group were relentless when it came to capturing and 'containing' those things."
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

Green household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green household   Green household I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:23 pm

Jeb: As my ancestor wrote, now tell me have you had any more contact with this sweets feller?

Xavier: *Combat rolls through an open window* him and me both actually.

Jeb: *clutches chest* IF I WASN'T IN SUCH GOOD SHAPE YOU WOULD'VE GIVEN ME A HEART ATTACK XAVIER! WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT DOING THAT?
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Green household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green household   Green household I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:34 pm

B jumps, "ASDFGHJKL;JGFDGHJKWJFDKML HOLY CRAP!"

He takes a few breaths, "Jeez Xavier. How did you get here? Last I saw you, we where both eating at Haven. Sorry about not saying good bye, by the way. Sweets kinda shoved me in a car and drove me here."
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

Green household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green household   Green household I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:50 pm

Jeb: everything's alright just my one of my brothers being an idiot, to quick to think about his actions, almost as quick as his own two feet.

Xavier: what can i say i'm a black sheep
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Green household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green household   Green household I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:56 pm

"So, how did you get to thunder bay?"
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

Green household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green household   Green household I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:05 pm

Xavier: *shrug* Ran

Jeb: he's as fast as he is sneaky
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Green household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green household   Green household I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:09 pm

B looks at him "That... actually explains a lot."
B turns back to Jeb, "Xavier here actually saved my life back when we had that rainstorm. We got caught in a flash flood down in my cave and he kept me and the chicks above the water."
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

Green household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green household   Green household I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:24 pm

Jeb: Did he now? good job brother

Xavier: aint nothing special i do that kind of thing all the time on the road.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Green household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green household   Green household I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Green household
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.C.P.R :: Locations :: Thunder Bay-
Jump to: