S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zorua Banks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zorua

Zorua

Zorua Banks Empty
PostSubject: Zorua Banks   Zorua Banks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:23 pm

Name: Zorua Banks
Physical characteristics
Age: 338 (I think, I've lost track of how old he actually is)
Sex: Male
Height: 6'1"
Body Build: Lanky
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Messy Brown Hair
Extra Info: One robotic arm, missing left index finger, chest is covered in scars, there are two faded bullet wound scars one on his left temple and the other at the bottom right of the back of his head

Bio: An old relic of the SCP foundation once the member of a task force, died in the field of battle trying to save his wife and team leader, and resurrected under the influence of SCP-069.  After dying he made a deal with an SCP to come back, aiming to take down the doppelganger who had sullied his name, the price was his mortality and the inability to do nothing but watch for the first 150 years.  He wandered the wastes for the first hundred years before deciding to settle down, he found the remains of warehouse and began to organize his troops, that's where he met a girl who would stick by his side rising to be his second in command.  It was at the two hundred and fifty year mark that together with his forces he decided to push them all to a common goal, round up all the dangerous SCPs and keep them contained or when possible destroy them.  With that in mind he resigned himself to leading after going out and capturing the doppelganger that had caused the world to burn; returning to base he hid himself away from the world.
Back to top Go down

Zorua Banks
Page 1 of 1