S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Once more into the breach

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Greene family

The Greene family

Once more into the breach Empty
PostSubject: Once more into the breach   Once more into the breach I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:59 pm

*Zeke is sitting on a rock jutting from a cliff side of the mountain one leg dangling off the edge staring at haven, the screams of a few people he used to know go through his head he leans back and closes his eyes* Should I go? Is it worth the pain, the suffering, to watch history repeat itself?
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Once more into the breach   Once more into the breach I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:24 pm

He feels a shadow block the sun's warmth. When he opens his eyes, he see's Lola standing over him, her long neck stretched downward so her face is inches above his. "Coo."
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Once more into the breach   Once more into the breach I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:32 pm

Heh... hey there Lola didn't think you'd find me *spaces out for a moment and remembers Lola the person* sorry I have a bit on my mind. *pats Lola the bird on the head*
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Once more into the breach   Once more into the breach I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:39 pm

Lola nuzzles his for head. Lola's voice echoes through his mind. "It's ok,"
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Once more into the breach   Once more into the breach I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 5:03 pm

*tilts head* wow, you remind me so much of an old friend that it's like she talking to me now, but i know your not really her. *sigh* I miss her...
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Once more into the breach   Once more into the breach I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:30 pm

The bird takes a seat next to him, and attempts to preen his hair.
In his head still, "I missed you too. Took me two, god damn, reincarnations to find you."
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Once more into the breach   Once more into the breach I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:22 pm

Wait, AH GODAMNIT YOU ARE THE BIRD!? guess it could've been worse.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Once more into the breach   Once more into the breach I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:26 pm

seriously what the heck did you do to get reincarnated as a bird?
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Once more into the breach   Once more into the breach I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:51 pm

"Heck yeah it can! I was a roach when the bombs dropped, well at the time it wasn't so bad... I'm not sure how became a bird. Just by chance?" Lola lifts her wings in an attempt to shrug.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Once more into the breach   Once more into the breach I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:08 pm

Hmm great I could kinda make you kinda you again, the only problem is that i would need SCP-158 but i have no clue where that one went, *sigh* think i should go help sweets?
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Once more into the breach   Once more into the breach I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:31 am

"The soul extractor? Oh no! That would rip me out of the incarnation rings and- Aw crap! I'm not suppose to say!" Lola bird hides her head in his beard and makes frustrated clicks. "Anyway..." Lola bird goes back to preening his hair. "Do you think the SCP Foundation is still needed?"
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Once more into the breach   Once more into the breach I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:19 pm

Don't worry I know how it goes don't worry i know a loophole or two that'll help with that, how do you think i got this old? As for the foundation being needed, I honestly don't know, I mean probably not as much as they used to but yea kinda.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once more into the breach   Once more into the breach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Once more into the breach
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.C.P.R :: Missions :: Character Specific-
Jump to: